Post: Wolfenstein The Old Blood Platinum Save [CUSA01540]
03-06-2019, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wolfenstein The Old Blood Platinum Save
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link:https://mega.nz/#F!qxcDQYQB!pC_qq0oQzK1oYFHbw3M1Cw

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 06-19-2019 at 08:35 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

aeneax, bsv683, khaba, omnipotentcy, Vitanjuga, Wosley
06-01-2019, 04:16 PM #11
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
Nothing popped here

Platinum Save's don't unlock anything most of the time but for some games they do

This is pretty much why I think it is a waste of time to post just a Platinum save. If you're going to do something at least post a save set.

Most people have a lot of their saves stored in their ps plus cloud or in their ps4 storage from a long time ago and then decide to upload their saves to NGU these days i try to make a set for every game i play but if the game is to short and not worth closing my application for every 5mins i just end up uploading the plat save
06-01-2019, 11:10 PM #12
JayCR
Gobble
The platinum save doesn't help anything. The main thing people will need help with is the challenge mode missions. It's tough but if someone has done this and can confirm getting any score attack can pop the trophies would be great.
06-01-2019, 11:18 PM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by JayCR View Post
The platinum save doesn't help anything. The main thing people will need help with is the challenge mode missions. It's tough but if someone has done this and can confirm getting any score attack can pop the trophies would be great.

How does the game work with save points? If you can save the game often enough and at any location a save set would be duable for this game
06-02-2019, 06:15 AM #14
Originally posted by JayCR View Post

How does the game work with save points? If you can save the game often enough and at any location a save set would be duable for this game

So the Challenge Missions are a one off. No saving in them. But, if the challenge is complete, I wonder if doing them and just simply completing them without trying to get a high score will still pop the trophy for it. But this may not be the case. If anything the Platinum Save may work for that if someone wants to test out a challenge and see if it pops after just getting a low score.

The following user thanked Aeramis for this useful post:

Wosley
06-02-2019, 01:24 PM #15
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
If you think it is not good ... FORGET THE POST.

Before criticizing, TRY TO DO SOMETHING !!!

Probably, for someone, it will be useful ...

The following 3 users say thank you to Gagliardi for this useful post:

aeneax, hajwel, Wosley
06-02-2019, 01:59 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Whether or not Platinum Saves can unlock trophies really depends on the game, with some types of trophies having a better shot than others (miscellaneous trophies versus one-off collectible trophies for instance). There's no way to know until someone uploads a save for someone else to check.

Some people don't use the saves here for trophies as much as for progress, having all skills unlocked, better gear and items, otherwise being overpowered, and a Platinum Save is more likely to provide that.

Here, I would normally wonder if replaying the last mission on the highest difficulty would unlock the difficulty related trophies. I want to say someone already checked this for either this or one of the other Wolfenstein games and it did not work, but it might be possible if either the game was different or - if there's a profile save - only the manual saves are copied.
06-05-2019, 12:32 AM #17
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
An idea for you:
-Have you thought about making a New Colossus save set?"

Dancing Turtle
06-05-2019, 03:26 AM #18
JayCR
Gobble
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
If you think it is not good ... FORGET THE POST.

Before criticizing, TRY TO DO SOMETHING !!!

Probably, for someone, it will be useful ...

Not really criticizing the post at all. I'm just pointing out that I tried a save a while ago and tried getting a score but didn't register. It may help for other trophies but it also did not net me the last collectible trophies.

The following user thanked JayCR for this useful post:

Gagliardi
06-06-2019, 10:54 PM #19
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Nothing popped here

Platinum Save's don't unlock anything most of the time but for some games they do

This is pretty much why I think it is a waste of time to post just a Platinum save. If you're going to do something at least post a save set.

Nothing popped here

the important thing is to make the save available to the community, sometimes save platinum works and sometimes it does not work, it matters to be willing to help the community.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo