Post: Wolfenstein The Old Blood Platinum Save [CUSA01540]
03-06-2019, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wolfenstein The Old Blood Platinum Save
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link:https://mega.nz/#F!qxcDQYQB!pC_qq0oQzK1oYFHbw3M1Cw

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 06-19-2019 at 08:35 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

aeneax, bsv683, khaba, omnipotentcy, Vitanjuga, Wosley
06-07-2019, 07:07 AM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by EraldinhoMendes View Post
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
Nothing popped here

Platinum Save's don't unlock anything most of the time but for some games they do

This is pretty much why I think it is a waste of time to post just a Platinum save. If you're going to do something at least post a save set.

Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
Nothing popped here

Platinum Save's don't unlock anything most of the time but for some games they do

the important thing is to make the save available to the community, sometimes save platinum works and sometimes it does not work, it matters to be willing to help the community.

Platinum saves always work just depends in what way you are using them some people use them for the trophies when others use them for the progress and stats

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ovov2020
06-07-2019, 12:16 PM #21
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
the world is asking:-Wolfenstein NEW COLOSSUS SAVESET

Beachington
06-07-2019, 02:19 PM #22
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post

Beachington

While any saveset for any game would be helpful, for The New Colossus unfortunately no save would be able to help for Mein Leben if that's what you're hoping for. No save can be made during a Mein Leben playthrough obviously, and finishing one successfully does not save that info to the profile so it would not pop after loading a Platinum save, so the only bad trophy in the game has to be done legit no matter what.
06-07-2019, 05:01 PM #23
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Beachington

While any saveset for any game would be helpful, for The New Colossus unfortunately no save would be able to help for Mein Leben if that's what you're hoping for. No save can be made during a Mein Leben playthrough obviously, and finishing one successfully does not save that info to the profile so it would not pop after loading a Platinum save, so the only bad trophy in the game has to be done legit no matter what.

Also, Save Wizard won't make codes or add Advance Mode for this game because of that Trophy. They don't want people creating a change difficulty code in order to gain that trophy. Because, "They don't support codes for trophies". So, I will never plat The New Colossus as I don't have the time or patience to do a bullshit trophy like that.

The following user thanked Aeramis for this useful post:

FRAG
06-08-2019, 01:13 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Beachington

Also, Save Wizard won't make codes or add Advance Mode for this game because of that Trophy. They don't want people creating a change difficulty code in order to gain that trophy. Because, "They don't support codes for trophies". So, I will never plat The New Colossus as I don't have the time or patience to do a bullshit trophy like that.

A code wouldn't help for that trophy anyway, since there's no save a code would apply to that could affect that difficulty level or trophy. Since you can't save during that difficulty level, and beating it doesn't save the information to the profile, I'm not sure how a quick code or any other Save Wizard functionality would alter Mein Leben. SW simply doesn't have any support yet for any of Bethesda's / Machine Games' FPS titles.
06-08-2019, 01:47 PM #25
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Beachington

A code wouldn't help for that trophy anyway, since there's no save a code would apply to that could affect that difficulty level or trophy. Since you can't save during that difficulty level, and beating it doesn't save the information to the profile, I'm not sure how a quick code or any other Save Wizard functionality would alter Mein Leben. SW simply doesn't have any support yet for any of Bethesda's / Machine Games' FPS titles.

Only a trophy code would like in Days Gone were you apply a code and the trophy pops instant

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
06-08-2019, 01:55 PM #26
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Beachington

Only a trophy code would like in Days Gone were you apply a code and the trophy pops instant

Didn't know that could be done, and didn't know SW would support that. Well now I'm going to bombard them with requests for My Name is Mayo trophy codes! That game is just beyond my abilities.
06-08-2019, 02:08 PM #27
frez0r
Gym leader

Didn't know that could be done, and didn't know SW would support that. Well now I'm going to bombard them with requests for My Name is Mayo trophy codes! That game is just beyond my abilities.

Pretty sceptical about such a code, too. It´s about how the trophy is actually triggered, if it is being triggered "live" without using any information in a savefile, a code wouldn´t do anything. For something like this you´d need a mod for the game or something, which of course doesn´t exist for various reasons.
Last edited by frez0r ; 06-08-2019 at 02:08 PM.
06-08-2019, 08:38 PM #28
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
I assume that the SW, with respect to it alone, should only stick to the fact of making "advanced mode" available.
Doing or doing not cheat does not matter !!!!
It is necessary to let "each one make his attempt".
Simply making this impossible is a form of repression.

I think so ...
I "exclusively" do not intend SW to do any cheat.
I just want have the opportunity to work on it.
Only that!!!
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 06-08-2019 at 08:39 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo