Post: Wolfenstein The Old Blood Platinum Save [CUSA01540]
03-06-2019, 09:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Wolfenstein The Old Blood Platinum Save
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link:https://mega.nz/#F!qxcDQYQB!pC_qq0oQzK1oYFHbw3M1Cw

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by EraldinhoMendes ; 06-19-2019 at 08:35 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to EraldinhoMendes for this useful post:

aeneax, bsv683, khaba, omnipotentcy, Vitanjuga, Wosley
06-08-2019, 09:48 PM #29
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
the world is asking:-Wolfenstein NEW COLOSSUS SAVESET

Beachington

While any saveset for any game would be helpful, for The New Colossus unfortunately no save would be able to help for Mein Leben if that's what you're hoping for. No save can be made during a Mein Leben playthrough obviously, and finishing one successfully does not save that info to the profile so it would not pop after loading a Platinum save, so the only bad trophy in the game has to be done legit no matter what.

Also, Save Wizard won't make codes or add Advance Mode for this game because of that Trophy. They don't want people creating a change difficulty code in order to gain that trophy. Because, "They don't support codes for trophies". So, I will never plat The New Colossus as I don't have the time or patience to do a bullshit trophy like that.

A code wouldn't help for that trophy anyway, since there's no save a code would apply to that could affect that difficulty level or trophy. Since you can't save during that difficulty level, and beating it doesn't save the information to the profile, I'm not sure how a quick code or any other Save Wizard functionality would alter Mein Leben. SW simply doesn't have any support yet for any of Bethesda's / Machine Games' FPS titles.

I would suspect that there would be a Change Level difficulty code. So if you play on Easy and get to the final boss checkpoint. Then why couldn't there be a change difficulty code in Save Wizard to make it think that you are on Mein Leben? Just because there is no save state in the actual difficulty doesn't mean you can't change it from any other difficulty to the hardest one with advanced mode.
06-09-2019, 07:23 AM #30
frez0r
Gym leader
the world is asking:-Wolfenstein NEW COLOSSUS SAVESET

Beachington

While any saveset for any game would be helpful, for The New Colossus unfortunately no save would be able to help for Mein Leben if that's what you're hoping for. No save can be made during a Mein Leben playthrough obviously, and finishing one successfully does not save that info to the profile so it would not pop after loading a Platinum save, so the only bad trophy in the game has to be done legit no matter what.

Also, Save Wizard won't make codes or add Advance Mode for this game because of that Trophy. They don't want people creating a change difficulty code in order to gain that trophy. Because, "They don't support codes for trophies". So, I will never plat The New Colossus as I don't have the time or patience to do a bullshit trophy like that.

A code wouldn't help for that trophy anyway, since there's no save a code would apply to that could affect that difficulty level or trophy. Since you can't save during that difficulty level, and beating it doesn't save the information to the profile, I'm not sure how a quick code or any other Save Wizard functionality would alter Mein Leben. SW simply doesn't have any support yet for any of Bethesda's / Machine Games' FPS titles.

I would suspect that there would be a Change Level difficulty code. So if you play on Easy and get to the final boss checkpoint. Then why couldn't there be a change difficulty code in Save Wizard to make it think that you are on Mein Leben? Just because there is no save state in the actual difficulty doesn't mean you can't change it from any other difficulty to the hardest one with advanced mode.

Okay, let´s assume you play until the last checkpoint on "easy". You then have to close the game, copy your save and let SW do its job. The thing is, since "mein Leben" is completely without checkpoints and you can´t resume the game anyway when you die or close the game, it´s pretty unlikely a code like this can even exist. But sure, I think theoretically it might be possible that way, making the game "think" it´s on "mein Leben" while actually being on "easy". But that´s pure speculation, I mean seriously, of how many codes like this have you heard before? And I´m not talking about just changing the difficulty that is saved in a file. It´s way more complicated here. Would be different if you could actually save in "mein Leben". I guess even if possible, no one will ever put in the dedication to find out.
06-09-2019, 02:35 PM #31
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by frez0r View Post

Okay, let´s assume you play until the last checkpoint on "easy". You then have to close the game, copy your save and let SW do its job. The thing is, since "mein Leben" is completely without checkpoints and you can´t resume the game anyway when you die or close the game, it´s pretty unlikely a code like this can even exist. But sure, I think theoretically it might be possible that way, making the game "think" it´s on "mein Leben" while actually being on "easy". But that´s pure speculation, I mean seriously, of how many codes like this have you heard before? And I´m not talking about just changing the difficulty that is saved in a file. It´s way more complicated here. Would be different if you could actually save in "mein Leben". I guess even if possible, no one will ever put in the dedication to find out.

This is your vision of: no one will ever put in the dedication to find out

does not exist!!!

Make a god-mode and then change the difficulty by Mein Lebenit's only 1 chance !!!

all depends on studying the save !!!

but SW need have ADVANCED MODE!!! in this game.
Last edited by Gagliardi ; 06-09-2019 at 02:35 PM.
06-09-2019, 02:38 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

does not exist!!!

Make a god-mode and then change the difficulty by Mein Lebenit's only 1 chance !!!

The problem is, there is no save to study, not for Mein Leben at least since the game does not save at all. Aeramis raises an intriguing idea about changing the difficulty of another save file, but the difficulty flags might not work that way particularly since Mein Leben does not work the same way as a difficulty level and so would not save to a save file. Meaning it's certainly possible but I wouldn't bet on it. Regardless, since there's no Save Wizard support for any Bethesda FPS titles, quick mode or otherwise, we can't know for sure.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

frez0r, Gagliardi
06-09-2019, 03:11 PM #33
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!

does not exist!!!

The problem is, there is no save to study, not for Mein Leben at least since the game does not save at all. Aeramis raises an intriguing idea about changing the difficulty of another save file, but the difficulty flags might not work that way particularly since Mein Leben does not work the same way as a difficulty level and so would not save to a save file. Meaning it's certainly possible but I wouldn't bet on it. Regardless, since there's no Save Wizard support for any Bethesda FPS titles, quick mode or otherwise, we can't know for sure.

I hope this changes !!!!
There's a new game coming out of them ...
06-09-2019, 04:10 PM #34
frez0r
Gym leader

does not exist!!!

This. Tried to explain the very same thing, but obviously couldn´t drive home the message. It´s exactly like this. You can´t just change a game´s parameters but just editing a save. Sometimes, but only if what happens in the game is relying on the very save file.
Last edited by frez0r ; 06-09-2019 at 04:11 PM.
06-09-2019, 11:36 PM #35
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!

does not exist!!!

does not exist!!!

This. Tried to explain the very same thing, but obviously couldn´t drive home the message. It´s exactly like this. You can´t just change a game´s parameters but just editing a save. Sometimes, but only if what happens in the game is relying on the very save file.

I have this game in physical media and I am waiting for the opportunity to work on it.

Send the save multiple times for SW .... but .....
02-26-2020, 04:23 PM #36
Any idea how to make the challenges trophies to pop? There are gold medal in all of them.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo