Post: Wosley's Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset US Re-Region [CUSA01401]
06-05-2019, 09:27 PM #1
averagedude
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I converted Wosley's EU Borderlands 2 Complete Saveset to US Region. All credit goes to him for his awesome saveset(s). I've also converted Mauswanderer save that was posted recently in the thread for 'Phased and Confused' and 'Unseen Predator'. Also, credit to Javierex22 for 'World Traveler' and 'Challenge Accepted' that Wosley had converted from a US save. I've included the notes from the original post https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1018777-borderlands-2-complete-platinum-save-set-no-dlc-cusa01446-a.html in a text file for reference.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Here is a US profile save with 25 Tokens for 'Token Gesture' since I couldn't re-region Wosley's profile save due to Save Wizard limitation on profile files.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-27-2019 at 06:26 AM. Reason: title

The following 647 users say thank you to averagedude for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, 0fox, 11Express, 2minican, Aadam-Hussain, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, Acmcculley21, adamisfaceless, ADAY, adruino, aeneax, Aeramis, AgentADHD, aimerlove, albasheeq, alca_iori, alefaster01, AleMunhoz, Alex42188, Alex4690, Alexander1404, allanhu313, amony1, Amoo_Ali, amxer417, analbeadsyummm, Anas014, andre121221, AngelsCry, AppSpid66, Archangel Zeon, Ashton-Brant, August72, aurwin, AussieCrow, avatar1o1234, aye123, azazzello, azizX, Azureknight97, badaq, Bartowski, basehype, batman148, batman2412199, bdsyfbe8yfbey, ben365-, benja1016, bestiedamo1, BigTrain, bigwillz1998, birka, blackersama, blackmustang, bladechemical, Blues_Demon, bobbeezy559, bokerman, boltstryke, BonesXB, boodi82, boriqueno, Bottega, bradders89, brand129, Brentage, brian123, britosousa, Bronhatelo, bruhpeanut, burn1n9m4n, burntoazdt, C1gar, Cacodemon, cakalot123, candylove9013, Cap77, captainwhiteboy, carp97, catpenalty1, caymaz, chalilwil, chaobear, chaoszage, cheatteddeath, Chisox3524, ChiTownzBoy05, Chongledore, chris83, Chrisyyc, chronosx, Chrysalis1, ckameron, ClaireAndLeon, Coldplay, Collin.6182, Coro, crackmax and 547 other users.
07-27-2019, 06:27 AM #38
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by GamerChad View Post
Any update for the "So Much Blood!" and "Friendship Rules" trophy?

I still need to make a save for So Much Blood so he can re region it but there is no way to make a save for Friendship Rules since you just would need to be with 2 people in an online game
07-28-2019, 02:59 AM #39
cool thanks
07-28-2019, 05:46 PM #40
How do I get the "Did it All" with the Save 20? I done the missions but this didn't pop.
07-28-2019, 06:43 PM #41
How do I get the "Did it All" with the Save 20? I done the missions but this didn't pop.

Hi i am trying to get this with the EU save set and not had any luck if you manage to get let me know or if i do i will let you know .
oh by the way what was game save file 20 as they only seem to be numbered up to 19 then go to numbers and letter like 000A , and so on - did you just use save '' BL2-SAVE-SAVE0019 '' to try and get '' Did it All '' .
this is the only description i have ----------- [SAVE 20] LV.72 Commando : Toil and Trouble Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest) (In True Vault Hunter Mode) - Did it all + Raid boss trophy : Just do the last mission with the same save in normal mode .

hope this help you as well as me .
07-28-2019, 10:26 PM #42
Originally posted by Coldplay View Post

Hi i am trying to get this with the EU save set and not had any luck if you manage to get let me know or if i do i will let you know .
oh by the way what was game save file 20 as they only seem to be numbered up to 19 then go to numbers and letter like 000A , and so on - did you just use save '' BL2-SAVE-SAVE0019 '' to try and get '' Did it All '' .
this is the only description i have ----------- [SAVE 20] LV.72 Commando : Toil and Trouble Quest Trophy (Simple turn in the quest) (In True Vault Hunter Mode) - Did it all + Raid boss trophy : Just do the last mission with the same save in normal mode .

With this US save, on the Save Wizard, it only show the Profile Save
07-28-2019, 10:47 PM #43
When I use the "Phased & Confused and Unseen Predator" save pack:

You must login or register to view this content.

The same for the SAVE 20 (Didi it all)
Last edited by GamerChad ; 07-29-2019 at 01:45 AM.
07-29-2019, 11:22 AM #44
Also, what save can I use to get defeat Terramorphous the Invincible? I tried the last save but when I get to the temple, I can't place the eridium.
07-29-2019, 12:05 PM #45
Originally posted by Coldplay View Post

With this US save, on the Save Wizard, it only show the Profile Save

There should be a profile and save data files in each zip BL2-PROFILE + BL2-SAVE-SAVE0001 you need to Re-Sign and import the file you want so then you can see the saves in the SW menu then double click on the save to resign it to your profile and let it do its thing . this applies with all saves you have to re-sign them first there is a guide on these forums if you check here .

https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1000238-save-wizard-re-region-tutorial.html
Last edited by Coldplay ; 07-29-2019 at 12:45 PM.

The following user thanked Coldplay for this useful post:

GamerChad
07-29-2019, 12:14 PM #46
Also, what save can I use to get defeat Terramorphous the Invincible? I tried the last save but when I get to the temple, I can't place the eridium.

hope this helps ...
Terramorphous is an Enemy that you have to kill during the Side Quest You. Will. Die. (Seriously.). This mission becomes available after beating the story for the first time. Talk to Tannis in the Crimson Raiders HQ to start the quest. Then travel to Thousand Cuts to enter Terramorphous Peak. Entering this area costs 4 Eridium!

The following user thanked Coldplay for this useful post:

GamerChad
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo