Post: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled (PLATINUM SAVE) [CUSA14876]
06-22-2019, 05:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Too easy. Be careful if you go for legit order. I dont know what it can pop, maybe if you complete any oxide trial you will get the trophy for all trials. Try choosing N.Tropy first and then Oxide to get the trophies in legit order. I have not tried myself.

Download:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by ColdHearted ; 06-22-2019 at 07:36 PM.

The following 472 users say thank you to ColdHearted for this useful post:

``,, -Cipher-, 0SANDZ, a62445561, a7medalhddad, ABM HACKER, abomaha707, acc_89, Adrian-Dominguez-Morales, Adrian-Marsh, aeneax, AHMAD71, Ahmedcfc, aidan.2694, Aikgood, AjO, ajsking, akaleu, Alan87, alaseer, alessio, Alexander_NY1, Alexander1404, alexmen10, ALI_80, ali_warchild, ali166181, alialbasis, Alialrefae, aliellie, Alinasser502, Allan. Tu, almutiri_305, AlvaroCHZ, Amirhasan77, ANGRY_PANDA, aon1, aos10, Araez1990, arnaud02, Arne-Vstl, artour0098, Ashtyn-Heike, atman880, Atrejus, AugenFOIR, Aziz, Babarz, bang4stylez, bangbang007, BarryBurton, bartosz302, BASIA2001, bats1594, Benfield, big-smoug1, Blackramzes, Blaizz77, BlazeUlquiorra0, Blizzara, blurrz, Bobbylafrite, boews, bomba999, boulou, Boyka, Brbr898, brokolo, brolyssj97160, brundalen18, BuFu_EVO_, caminion, Carlo666, Castleweather, cem_aslan, Certz, Chef_de, Chilloutkroete, chris2103, claudio moyano, Clever, cosagorda, Credil, Crystal_P, cyber2fun, cyzor, da7oomi50, Dana Saiwan, danrob106, Dante-Grape, DARKFAHAD, darkrevan, darkx7, DavrosKaled, Daydate17, DeadOnAGrill, DementeLoco100100, DEMON-_-9011, [email protected], Dexnhollow and 372 other users.
07-24-2019, 11:36 PM #38
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Thomas-Anderson View Post
Tipo eu baixo o arquivo do mega e depois tenho q fazer oq? Eu não sei como prosseguir... Se pudesse me dizer oq fazer eu agradeço...

Quando eu abro oh mega não sei mais oq fazer tenho que descompactar o arquivo com o winrar?

?????

Quando eu baixo oh arquivo no mega o q tenho q fazer depois pra colocar no save wizard?

I'll include a link below to a guide that describes the process in detail. The first section is the section you want, because you need to "resign" the save.

Here's the guide. Again, open up the very first section, "Resigning Saves":

You must login or register to view this content.

But I cannot tell if you have already extracted the save from the ZIP. If you have, then note if you are using the "import" button in Save Wizard, it needs to be in a ZIP, so I would use WinRAR to turn the CUSA folder back into a ZIP. That "import" button only reads ZIPs so if you want to use it, you went one step too far. It's not the only way to resign saves but it can be simpler.

Eu tentei hoje mas pra mim não apareceu os troféus não... Tipo eu baixei o cusa normal fui no save wizard fiz tudo certinho mas quando entrei no jogo e venci uma corrida do oxide e do Dr N não aconteceu nada... Será q é pq eu já tinha algumas corridas feitas antes de usar o código ou não tem nada a ver??? E tipo na hora que for passar os códigos pro pen drive tem q ter algum dado salvo do crash ou não????

Originally posted by Eggman View Post
all platinum relics in history mode?

Voce conseguiu os troféus contra o tempo???

Originally posted by ColdHearted View Post

Too easy. Be careful if you go for legit order. I dont know what it can pop, maybe if you complete any oxide trial you will get the trophy for all trials. Try choosing N.Tropy first and then Oxide to get the trophies in legit order. I have not tried myself.

Download:

Qual cusa tenho q importar o 0,1 ou 2??
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-25-2019 at 02:48 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
07-25-2019, 03:00 PM #39
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Tipo eu baixo o arquivo do mega e depois tenho q fazer oq? Eu não sei como prosseguir... Se pudesse me dizer oq fazer eu agradeço...

Quando eu abro oh mega não sei mais oq fazer tenho que descompactar o arquivo com o winrar?

?????

Quando eu baixo oh arquivo no mega o q tenho q fazer depois pra colocar no save wizard?

I'll include a link below to a guide that describes the process in detail. The first section is the section you want, because you need to "resign" the save.

Here's the guide. Again, open up the very first section, "Resigning Saves":

You must login or register to view this content.

But I cannot tell if you have already extracted the save from the ZIP. If you have, then note if you are using the "import" button in Save Wizard, it needs to be in a ZIP, so I would use WinRAR to turn the CUSA folder back into a ZIP. That "import" button only reads ZIPs so if you want to use it, you went one step too far. It's not the only way to resign saves but it can be simpler.

Eu tentei hoje mas pra mim não apareceu os troféus não... Tipo eu baixei o cusa normal fui no save wizard fiz tudo certinho mas quando entrei no jogo e venci uma corrida do oxide e do Dr N não aconteceu nada... Será q é pq eu já tinha algumas corridas feitas antes de usar o código ou não tem nada a ver??? E tipo na hora que for passar os códigos pro pen drive tem q ter algum dado salvo do crash ou não????

Originally posted by Eggman View Post
all platinum relics in history mode?

Voce conseguiu os troféus contra o tempo???

Download:

Qual cusa tenho q importar o 0,1 ou 2??

I've actually never played the game, don't own it, and am not familiar with the trophies at all, but I saw this on the first page of this thread from someone who downloaded and used it: "you just have to choose the spirit of oxide and beat the time of tropy then you get both trophies for the time trial". Did that not work for you?

And if I'm reading that correctly, then yes, if you want to use Save Wizard codes, then you would need save data on a USB stick/pen drive. Either the save data needs to be yours, or if it's someone else's you should resign to your own profile first.

Especially since I've never played the game, if it's okay with you I'm going to put down the rough English translation of your questions so that hopefully some other people can help you better. This is just from Google Translate so I apologize for any inaccuracies:

@Aeneax (but I don't know this game so I would appreciate some community assistance here)
"I tried today but for me the trophies did not appear ... Like I downloaded the normal cusa went to the save wizard I did everything right but when I entered the game and won a race of oxide and Dr N nothing happened ... Is it because I already had some races done before using the code or has nothing to do ??? And when it comes time to pass the codes to the pen drive has to have some data saved from the crash or not ????"

@Eggman
"Did you get the trophies against time ???"

@ColdHerated
"Which CUSA do I have to import 0, 1 or 2 ??"
07-26-2019, 03:12 AM #40

Download:

Eu copiei o arquivo do pen drive pro PS4 ai quando vou jogar o jogo fica zerado... E quando vou no modo contra o tempo e venço o N e o Oxide o troféu não aparece... Sabe me dizer o que estou fazendo de errado?? Tenho que vencer eles em mais d uma fase??? E quando eu copio o Cusa automaticamente quando começo a jogar ele faz outro save diferente...
Last edited by Thomas-Anderson ; 07-26-2019 at 03:38 AM.
07-27-2019, 02:38 AM #41
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
Thanks for the save I got the time trial trophies Smile

Como vc fez?? Pq eu copio oh save mais quando começo o jogo aparece como se eu não tivesse nenhum save e automaticamente o jogo cria outro save e quando eu venço o N e o Oxide o troféu não aparece... Vc pode me ajudar já toh um tempo tentando e nada... Por favor....
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-27-2019 at 01:41 PM.
07-27-2019, 02:39 AM #42

Como vc fez?? Pq eu copio oh save mais quando começo o jogo aparece como se eu não tivesse nenhum save e automaticamente o jogo cria outro save e quando eu venço o N e o Oxide o troféu não aparece... Vc pode me ajudar já toh um tempo tentando e nada... Por favor....

?????????
07-27-2019, 06:03 AM #43
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

?????????

Did you resign all the save files?
07-27-2019, 09:28 AM #44
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

?????????

Não tipo eu peguei um pen drive fazio e só copie os cusa pra ele... E tipo qual cusa que tenho que usar porque tem 3 0 global,1data save e 2 data save....
07-27-2019, 01:47 PM #45
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

?????????

?????????

Não tipo eu peguei um pen drive fazio e só copie os cusa pra ele... E tipo qual cusa que tenho que usar porque tem 3 0 global,1data save e 2 data save....

Again, while I've never played the game before, I would try resigning all of the saves and make sure they're all on your PS4 when you load it up and do the race which is supposed to pop the trophy. One of these saves might be a profile save and if so, it could be very necessary. Again though I'm just guessing. Wosley do you know this one?
07-27-2019, 02:07 PM #46
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

?????????

?????????

Again, while I've never played the game before, I would try resigning all of the saves and make sure they're all on your PS4 when you load it up and do the race which is supposed to pop the trophy. One of these saves might be a profile save and if so, it could be very necessary. Again though I'm just guessing. Wosley do you know this one?

Only played the game once before but didn't mess with the saves so not sure
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo