Post: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled (PLATINUM SAVE) [CUSA14876]
06-22-2019, 05:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Too easy. Be careful if you go for legit order. I dont know what it can pop, maybe if you complete any oxide trial you will get the trophy for all trials. Try choosing N.Tropy first and then Oxide to get the trophies in legit order. I have not tried myself.

Download:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by ColdHearted ; 06-22-2019 at 07:36 PM.

The following 472 users say thank you to ColdHearted for this useful post:

``,, -Cipher-, 0SANDZ, a62445561, a7medalhddad, ABM HACKER, abomaha707, acc_89, Adrian-Dominguez-Morales, Adrian-Marsh, aeneax, AHMAD71, Ahmedcfc, aidan.2694, Aikgood, AjO, ajsking, akaleu, Alan87, alaseer, alessio, Alexander_NY1, Alexander1404, alexmen10, ALI_80, ali_warchild, ali166181, alialbasis, Alialrefae, aliellie, Alinasser502, Allan. Tu, almutiri_305, AlvaroCHZ, Amirhasan77, ANGRY_PANDA, aon1, aos10, Araez1990, arnaud02, Arne-Vstl, artour0098, Ashtyn-Heike, atman880, Atrejus, AugenFOIR, Aziz, Babarz, bang4stylez, bangbang007, BarryBurton, bartosz302, BASIA2001, bats1594, Benfield, big-smoug1, Blackramzes, Blaizz77, BlazeUlquiorra0, Blizzara, blurrz, Bobbylafrite, boews, bomba999, boulou, Boyka, Brbr898, brokolo, brolyssj97160, brundalen18, BuFu_EVO_, caminion, Carlo666, Castleweather, cem_aslan, Certz, Chef_de, Chilloutkroete, chris2103, claudio moyano, Clever, cosagorda, Credil, Crystal_P, cyber2fun, cyzor, da7oomi50, Dana Saiwan, danrob106, Dante-Grape, DARKFAHAD, darkrevan, darkx7, DavrosKaled, Daydate17, DeadOnAGrill, DementeLoco100100, DEMON-_-9011, [email protected], Dexnhollow and 372 other users.
07-30-2019, 03:13 PM #56
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
Originally posted by Thomas-Anderson View Post
yes I have

Como conseguiu pode me ajudar???

Você tem que tentar isso sozinho

Sozinho eu sei queria saber como você fez... Você só foi na última pista e ganhou???
07-31-2019, 02:26 PM #57
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
yes I have

I should have asked before, but are you positive your own copy of Crash Team Racing is CUSA14876, and not some other CUSA? Even if you are in the EU, or in some other area that often has EU region, there can still be many different CUSA codes for the exact same game within one "region" so it's worth checking your exact CUSA number.

Also, I just saw someone say on another thread, for the CUSA13795 version of this game, that the information and stats of this game are kept server-side, so I would stress again to make sure your PS4 is disconnected from the network before trying any save.
07-31-2019, 03:24 PM #58
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
yes I have

I should have asked before, but are you positive your own copy of Crash Team Racing is CUSA14876, and not some other CUSA? Even if you are in the EU, or in some other area that often has EU region, there can still be many different CUSA codes for the exact same game within one "region" so it's worth checking your exact CUSA number.

Also, I just saw someone say on another thread, for the CUSA13795 version of this game, that the information and stats of this game are kept server-side, so I would stress again to make sure your PS4 is disconnected from the network before trying any save.

Então eu fiz do jeito que você me orientou... Copiei a cusa e apaguei todos os dados que tinham no PS4 referente ao crash... Agora toh tentando vencer na última fiz pra ver se os troféus aparecem.
E quando vou jogar eu desconecto a Internet do ps4....

Só queria ter certeza do que fazer depois de entrar no jogo. Tipo eu tenho q vencer em qualquer pista ou tem que ser na última???
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-01-2019 at 01:18 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
08-01-2019, 01:22 PM #59
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
yes I have

Então eu fiz do jeito que você me orientou... Copiei a cusa e apaguei todos os dados que tinham no PS4 referente ao crash... Agora toh tentando vencer na última fiz pra ver se os troféus aparecem.

Só queria ter certeza do que fazer depois de entrar no jogo. Tipo eu tenho q vencer em qualquer pista ou tem que ser na última???

For what to do, the posts from others say to beat tropy and beat "spirit of oxide" but I don't know what those are.

Did you check what your own CUSA is? If you're not sure how, when your PS4 makes a save game from Crash Team Racing, copy it to a USB stick. Either use a different one, or make sure you first delete THESE saves so you're not looking at them. Go to your PC and look at the folder. The saves your PS4 just created need to say CUSA14876 when you look at your pen drive on your computer, the same as these saves, otherwise these saves won't work correctly in your copy of the game.

Also, just saw this posted in a different thread on this game: "It works if you're not connect to the server when you first try the save, but re-locks them once you connect to the server." So it sounds like if you connect to the server even once, you would need to resign the saves all over again.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-01-2019 at 01:35 PM.
08-01-2019, 03:36 PM #60

For what to do, the posts from others say to beat tropy and beat "spirit of oxide" but I don't know what those are.

Did you check what your own CUSA is? If you're not sure how, when your PS4 makes a save game from Crash Team Racing, copy it to a USB stick. Either use a different one, or make sure you first delete THESE saves so you're not looking at them. Go to your PC and look at the folder. The saves your PS4 just created need to say CUSA14876 when you look at your pen drive on your computer, the same as these saves, otherwise these saves won't work correctly in your copy of the game.

Also, just saw this posted in a different thread on this game: "It works if you're not connect to the server when you first try the save, but re-locks them once you connect to the server." So it sounds like if you connect to the server even once, you would need to resign the saves all over again.

E oque tenho que fazer pra cusa ser essa 14876????
08-02-2019, 02:39 PM #61
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

E oque tenho que fazer pra cusa ser essa 14876????

I'm not sure what you mean. Your game is either 14876, or it's not. If it's not, then I would look for a Crash Team Racing thread that is in the CUSA number you need. You can't change the CUSA of your game itself - you would have to buy a different game disc, or download it from a different regional store.

It is possible with some games to change the CUSA of the save files - not the game itself, but the save files - but you would need to use Advanced Mode in Save Wizard to do that, not all games have Advanced Mode, it often doesn't work for various reasons, and I wouldn't be able to help much with it other than pointing you to a guide. I think it would be easiest to look for a thread for your CUSA first, if your CUSA is something different.

Which CUSA do you have?
08-24-2019, 10:49 PM #62
thaaaaaaaaanx
08-24-2019, 10:51 PM #63
jdbfjdwefbwf kfjjf
08-27-2019, 07:42 PM #64
Let's test it. Thanks very much
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo