Post: Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled (PLATINUM SAVE) [CUSA14876]
06-22-2019, 05:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Too easy. Be careful if you go for legit order. I dont know what it can pop, maybe if you complete any oxide trial you will get the trophy for all trials. Try choosing N.Tropy first and then Oxide to get the trophies in legit order. I have not tried myself.

Download:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by ColdHearted ; 06-22-2019 at 07:36 PM.

The following 472 users say thank you to ColdHearted for this useful post:

``,, -Cipher-, 0SANDZ, a62445561, a7medalhddad, ABM HACKER, abomaha707, acc_89, Adrian-Dominguez-Morales, Adrian-Marsh, aeneax, AHMAD71, Ahmedcfc, aidan.2694, Aikgood, AjO, ajsking, akaleu, Alan87, alaseer, alessio, Alexander_NY1, Alexander1404, alexmen10, ALI_80, ali_warchild, ali166181, alialbasis, Alialrefae, aliellie, Alinasser502, Allan. Tu, almutiri_305, AlvaroCHZ, Amirhasan77, ANGRY_PANDA, aon1, aos10, Araez1990, arnaud02, Arne-Vstl, artour0098, Ashtyn-Heike, atman880, Atrejus, AugenFOIR, Aziz, Babarz, bang4stylez, bangbang007, BarryBurton, bartosz302, BASIA2001, bats1594, Benfield, big-smoug1, Blackramzes, Blaizz77, BlazeUlquiorra0, Blizzara, blurrz, Bobbylafrite, boews, bomba999, boulou, Boyka, Brbr898, brokolo, brolyssj97160, brundalen18, BuFu_EVO_, caminion, Carlo666, Castleweather, cem_aslan, Certz, Chef_de, Chilloutkroete, chris2103, claudio moyano, Clever, cosagorda, Credil, Crystal_P, cyber2fun, cyzor, da7oomi50, Dana Saiwan, danrob106, Dante-Grape, DARKFAHAD, darkrevan, darkx7, DavrosKaled, Daydate17, DeadOnAGrill, DementeLoco100100, DEMON-_-9011, [email protected], Dexnhollow and 372 other users.
07-27-2019, 04:53 PM #47
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Thomas-Anderson View Post

Como vc fez?? Pq eu copio oh save mais quando começo o jogo aparece como se eu não tivesse nenhum save e automaticamente o jogo cria outro save e quando eu venço o N e o Oxide o troféu não aparece... Vc pode me ajudar já toh um tempo tentando e nada... Por favor....

?????????

Did you resign all the save files?

?????????

Não tipo eu peguei um pen drive fazio e só copie os cusa pra ele... E tipo qual cusa que tenho que usar porque tem 3 0 global,1data save e 2 data save....

Again, while I've never played the game before, I would try resigning all of the saves and make sure they're all on your PS4 when you load it up and do the race which is supposed to pop the trophy. One of these saves might be a profile save and if so, it could be very necessary. Again though I'm just guessing. Wosley do you know this one?

Only played the game once before but didn't mess with the saves so not sure

Então oq estou fazendo d errado???? Porque eu subistitui o save mas agora no pen drive tem 2 save...Tem um save do cusa que eu copiei e o meu original....
07-27-2019, 09:03 PM #48

?????????

Não tipo eu peguei um pen drive fazio e só copie os cusa pra ele... E tipo qual cusa que tenho que usar porque tem 3 0 global,1data save e 2 data save....

Again, while I've never played the game before, I would try resigning all of the saves and make sure they're all on your PS4 when you load it up and do the race which is supposed to pop the trophy. One of these saves might be a profile save and if so, it could be very necessary. Again though I'm just guessing. Wosley do you know this one?

Então oq estou fazendo d errado???? Porque eu subistitui o save mas agora no pen drive tem 2 save...Tem um save do cusa que eu copiei e o meu original....

Tem algum vídeo q possa me ajudar porque não entendo fiz tudo como ta nos vídeos daquele link que me mandaram e nada fica como dois saves diferentes no armazenamento do sistema... Um com a data 22/06/2019 e outro com a data de hoje 27/07/2019.... Como posso prosseguir to desesperado... Faz muitos dias que to tentando e não consigo
07-28-2019, 01:59 PM #49
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

?????????

Try backing up all of your own saves first, putting them somewhere safe on your computer or a different USB stick, but then delete your Crash Team Racing saves off of your PS4. Delete every single one of the Crash Team Racing saves your see on your PS4.

Then, after resigning all 3 of the saves in this download, copy over all 3 of these saves onto your PS4. If you do that and check the dates of the saves on your PS4 BEFORE booting up the game, none of the dates would be from today, only from the date the uploader made these saves or last updated these saves. The dates would change on your PS4 if you go into the game, load up these saves and save your game, change settings, anything else that might cause an autosave, and then the date would change to today, but that's fine as long as you know you're using the correct save. The point of all of this is to make sure that the game is looking ONLY at the resigned saves and NOT at your old saves.

When you're done popping the trophy, you can always copy your saves back to your PS4 from the backup you made on your computer or a different USB stick. But I would use a different USB stick for all of this, otherwise you could accidentally be copying the wrong thing around.

Also, make sure your PS4 is offline when you load up the game. Don't let it connect to the network. This can affect things sometimes for some games and mess up save data if you're using a different save.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-28-2019 at 02:22 PM.
07-28-2019, 04:26 PM #50

Então fiz tudo isso e mesmo assim não apareceu o troféu... Eu apaguei todos os saves... E só coloquei os que eu renunciei e depois iniciei o jogo normal. Ai fica como se eu estivesse jogando o jogo pela primeira vez e pede até pra mim aceitar os termos do jogo e tudo mais. Só que depois o jogo salva automático e quando vou no modo contra o tempo e venço os dois o trofeu não aparece.
07-29-2019, 01:33 PM #51
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Então fiz tudo isso e mesmo assim não apareceu o troféu... Eu apaguei todos os saves... E só coloquei os que eu renunciei e depois iniciei o jogo normal. Ai fica como se eu estivesse jogando o jogo pela primeira vez e pede até pra mim aceitar os termos do jogo e tudo mais. Só que depois o jogo salva automático e quando vou no modo contra o tempo e venço os dois o trofeu não aparece.

Any you're following these directions? And beating the time?

"you just have to choose the spirit of oxide and beat the time of tropy then you get both trophies for the time trial"

Here are some other comments I can see from others on what popped trophies for them:

"Without doing the last tropy track u can't pop the is everyone here? Trophy"

"i went into the character select screen and the 'Is everyone here' trophy popped"

I'm not sure which specific trophy you're trying to pop, but from the standpoint of resigning and transfering the saves it sounds like you're doing that correctly, I think. It's just an issue of popping the trophies with these saves but I don't know a thing about this game.
07-30-2019, 12:13 AM #52

Any you're following these directions? And beating the time?

"you just have to choose the spirit of oxide and beat the time of tropy then you get both trophies for the time trial"

Here are some other comments I can see from others on what popped trophies for them:

"Without doing the last tropy track u can't pop the is everyone here? Trophy"

"i went into the character select screen and the 'Is everyone here' trophy popped"

I'm not sure which specific trophy you're trying to pop, but from the standpoint of resigning and transfering the saves it sounds like you're doing that correctly, I think. It's just an issue of popping the trophies with these saves but I don't know a thing about this game.
Então to fazendo tudo do jeito que você falou e ainda não consegui os troféus que eu quero são esses de contra o tempo...
07-30-2019, 12:16 AM #53
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
Thanks for the save I got the time trial trophies Smile

What did u do? Just one trial and both trophies pop?

Você conseguiu os troféus??? Oque voce fez? Só foi na última pista e venceu?? To tentando esses troféus a dias e não to ganhando...
07-30-2019, 12:17 AM #54
yes I have

Como conseguiu pode me ajudar???
07-30-2019, 02:43 PM #55
yes I have

Como conseguiu pode me ajudar???

Você tem que tentar isso sozinho
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo