09-18-2019, 06:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hammy Blasphemous Save-Set EU CUSA 16261

This Save-Set is done you can reach 100%

A lot of time went in this save set, a lot of reloading and resaving so i hope this works.
Descriptions are in each folder. Scroll down for the complete *.rar

File is here

UPDATE 1 after patch:
Mysteria Lucis - Get all rosary beads
Witness of The Miracle - Get 100% of the game.

UPDATE 2 Mediterranean Diet:
Thank you to user "azdian" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

UPDATE 3 "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
"The Sister" & "Bronze Medal":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

Complete Save Set, all Files in one *.rar:
Last edited by daFFy_d ; 11-20-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to daFFy_d for this useful post:

72jey, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alexandrestein, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, azdian, BubbaDaBarb, chopperxop, error40404, fernando solid, frankml2008, frez0r, gofiolulz, HAGH, hamzabk, Heatmann, hiroru, Horben, hotboyx4, ignored467, jerlanbsantos, JhOnNY_HD, joaogmachado.33, Kazu0064, killerkhan, Kooki, Leonrpg, lonewolf1988, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, Major Buttons, mamuske, matheus16699, mikyDRAKE, milito0022, Monkey177, Mr.Monster, Nathaniel, Pink, Platinum_Hunter, pluscefe, poojabundy, princeuter, GamerChad, Reidso, Saif92MA, Sethek, SpiritOfTesla, stasya, StSaintXXV, TheBlackPec, TheHichDog23, Wanderkoken, Westoooz, Wosley, XericShrubland, xseafogx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zetsusenpai, zzl123
11-13-2019, 04:10 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by EmptyFibers View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post
Update in first post

UPDATE now after Patch:
Mysteria Lucis - Get all rosary beads
Witness of The Miracle - Get 100% of the game.

Thanks very much for the update. Have you tried any of the Quick Codes that Save Wizard added? I'm wondering where they are on a scale between mildly helpful and game-breaking.

At this time, the quick saves from Save Wizard do not work (at least on the US save). They make it so once the game loads and you press "X", the screen just goes black and never progress forward. I submitted my save with this error transpiring, so hopefully they will get around to finding what the issue is.

Thanks for the information. I'm interested in the game but also not quite interested enough to spend much time on it, so I'd be interested if those quick codes ever get sorted out.
11-14-2019, 09:22 AM #12
I did not try the quick cheats myself atm, but if they would work this game is a breeze.
Just max your damage and your resistance and you should be a tank 1 hitting everything
11-14-2019, 02:56 PM #13
I did not try the quick cheats myself atm, but if they would work this game is a breeze.
Just max your damage and your resistance and you should be a tank 1 hitting everything

It seems it is only the bonus stats that make the game freeze at the start. You can use everything except those at the current moment, which sucks, I'd like to use those for the speed run, lol!

Going to do some testing to see if the bonus stats are tied to certain equippable items that increase stats like defense and/or strength. Maybe that's it, we shall see>
Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 11-14-2019 at 02:58 PM.

The following user thanked EmptyFibers for this useful post:

aeneax
11-14-2019, 04:34 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

It seems it is only the bonus stats that make the game freeze at the start. You can use everything except those at the current moment, which sucks, I'd like to use those for the speed run, lol!

Going to do some testing to see if the bonus stats are tied to certain equippable items that increase stats like defense and/or strength. Maybe that's it, we shall see>

Please do share when you get some results.
11-14-2019, 05:04 PM #15
I used the bonus stats for max damage AFTER I got the first Mea Culpa statue in Albero. If you try using any codes before you get your first tears of atonement, etc the game will not load in my experience. Just get to the first save point in Albero and it should work fine.
Last edited by Shinigami82402 ; 11-14-2019 at 06:33 PM.

The following user thanked Shinigami82402 for this useful post:

aeneax
11-14-2019, 05:08 PM #16
Originally posted by Shinigami82402 View Post
I used the bonus stats for max damage AFTER I got the first Mea Culpa statue in Albero. If you try using any codes before you get your first tears of atonement, etc the game will not load in my experience. Just get to the first save point in Albero and it should work fine.

This is good info! Kudos Shinigami82402. I will give it a whirl later just to double check and let everyone know. I will be happy if this is indeed the case!
11-14-2019, 07:22 PM #17

This is good info! Kudos Shinigami82402. I will give it a whirl later just to double check and let everyone know. I will be happy if this is indeed the case!

OK, so I did some more testing. I deleted my save and started a new one in slot 1 (slot 2-3 don't seem to work) and got to the first save point in Albero then exited to the main menu so it would save. I used codes Max Tears of Atonement, Max Mea Culpa, Max Resistance of 9999 and max Strength of 9999. Loaded up save (it worked) and I had max Tears, went to the first Mea Culpa (showed I was now level 8!) and unlocked all abilities. After that, I went to the previous area and I could one-shot everything. Plus, when I got hit, no damage done to me. Max Speed did not work for me. All I need is to beat all bosses without use and Flasks. I hope this info helps.
Last edited by Shinigami82402 ; 11-14-2019 at 07:24 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Shinigami82402 for this useful post:

aeneax, azdian, GamerChad, Uniastra
11-15-2019, 01:40 PM #18

OK, so I did some more testing. I deleted my save and started a new one in slot 1 (slot 2-3 don't seem to work) and got to the first save point in Albero then exited to the main menu so it would save. I used codes Max Tears of Atonement, Max Mea Culpa, Max Resistance of 9999 and max Strength of 9999. Loaded up save (it worked) and I had max Tears, went to the first Mea Culpa (showed I was now level 8!) and unlocked all abilities. After that, I went to the previous area and I could one-shot everything. Plus, when I got hit, no damage done to me. Max Speed did not work for me. All I need is to beat all bosses without use and Flasks. I hope this info helps.

Same results as you, especially regarding save slots 2/3, they do not seem to work at all. I did not try other bonus stats, as you are basically untouchable with strength/resistance at 9999. I did notice however, that when you fight the bosses/mini bosses, if you immediately kill them with out being hit by them, you get stuck in the room and the fight does not end. You can quit, reload and go back, let them hit you first, kill them, fight ends and you can leave the room. I also noticed that when you try to travel through the green mist (toxin) in the sewer, you get insta-killed if you touch it, so that could be problematic for folks using cheats and going for full completion. The "Silvered Lung of Dolphos" will negate the insta-kill once you have it.
Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 11-15-2019 at 04:29 PM.

The following user thanked EmptyFibers for this useful post:

aeneax
11-15-2019, 04:44 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Very helpful info. Thanks to you both.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo