09-18-2019, 06:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hammy Blasphemous Save-Set EU CUSA 16261

This Save-Set is done you can reach 100%

A lot of time went in this save set, a lot of reloading and resaving so i hope this works.
Descriptions are in each folder. Scroll down for the complete *.rar

File is here

UPDATE 1 after patch:
Mysteria Lucis - Get all rosary beads
Witness of The Miracle - Get 100% of the game.

UPDATE 2 Mediterranean Diet:
Thank you to user "azdian" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

UPDATE 3 "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
"The Sister" & "Bronze Medal":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

Complete Save Set, all Files in one *.rar:
Last edited by daFFy_d ; 11-20-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to daFFy_d for this useful post:

72jey, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alexandrestein, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, azdian, BubbaDaBarb, chopperxop, error40404, fernando solid, frankml2008, frez0r, gofiolulz, HAGH, hamzabk, Heatmann, hiroru, Horben, hotboyx4, ignored467, jerlanbsantos, JhOnNY_HD, joaogmachado.33, Kazu0064, killerkhan, Kooki, Leonrpg, lonewolf1988, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, Major Buttons, mamuske, matheus16699, mikyDRAKE, milito0022, Monkey177, Mr.Monster, Nathaniel, Pink, Platinum_Hunter, pluscefe, poojabundy, princeuter, GamerChad, Reidso, Saif92MA, Sethek, SpiritOfTesla, stasya, StSaintXXV, TheBlackPec, TheHichDog23, Wanderkoken, Westoooz, Wosley, XericShrubland, xseafogx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zetsusenpai, zzl123
11-21-2019, 01:45 PM #38
Originally posted by SuperJedi View Post
Originally posted by ireid02 View Post

Just use the advanced mode in save Wizard, search resistence and strenght, and change value to 9999.0.

Trouble is the save wizard cheats dont work at all,not the bonus ones anyway?
11-21-2019, 01:50 PM #39

I finally got the cheats to work for me again, but I had to remove all saves and the game. Re-downloaded it and started fresh, work first try. I do not remember if I kept my starter save, I'll check later tonight, but even if I didn't, I can get you one .
11-21-2019, 06:42 PM #40
I'm trying to win or trophy talk to all the corpses! I've talked to everyone but the trophy doesn't come out !!
11-21-2019, 09:17 PM #41
Originally posted by SuperJedi View Post

Just use the advanced mode in save Wizard, search resistence and strenght, and change value to 9999.0.

Trouble is the save wizard cheats dont work at all,not the bonus ones anyway?

IREID02 - Here ya go. Modded (US) for 9999 strength and resistance. Albero start.

Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 11-21-2019 at 09:18 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to EmptyFibers for this useful post:

aeneax, Spetafrents
11-27-2019, 03:29 PM #42
Originally posted by dougti28 View Post
I'm trying to win or trophy talk to all the corpses! I've talked to everyone but the trophy doesn't come out !!

Im having same problem as Dougti28. Anybody figure out how to get Last Words to pop? Instructions say corpses in Desecrated Cistern, but they all appear to be done?

Edit: Nvm I didnt have shroud equipped :P
Last edited by R-Sin-Vader ; 11-27-2019 at 03:33 PM.
02-07-2020, 11:39 AM #43
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post

hi mate excellent job! any chances to make a complete save set for the US version? save us man! thanx already!
02-07-2020, 04:18 PM #44
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by alexandrestein View Post
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post

hi mate excellent job! any chances to make a complete save set for the US version? save us man! thanx already!

At least some of the saves posted in the comments are US. The ones in the main thread can be re-regioned. Tutorial below:

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

alexandrestein
02-07-2020, 06:37 PM #45
thanx bro! the problem is i dont have the save wizard, a friend of mine do the resigns for me... he said that he cant do de region change... my hope is on you guys masters of resign n' re-region... if one of u guys could re-region this save set, thats really be awesome! thanx already for all of you guys!
02-08-2020, 03:35 PM #46
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by alexandrestein View Post
thanx bro! the problem is i dont have the save wizard, a friend of mine do the resigns for me... he said that he cant do de region change... my hope is on you guys masters of resign n' re-region... if one of u guys could re-region this save set, thats really be awesome! thanx already for all of you guys!

You can find the Re-Region Request thread in the link below. I wouldn't be able to Re-Region it for you but perhaps someone viewing that thread could, or someone else on this thread. Please be aware, though, since you mentioned not owning Save Wizard, that resign requests are against forum rules (doesn't at all have anything to do with what your friend does for you, I just mean asking other members here).

DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo