07-02-2017, 06:52 PM #1
mark1
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I have here a Semi-SaveSet for Mafia III, I've managed to test a handful of saves where "Sure Thing, Boss" (Unlocked all Associates) pops automatically.

Most saves (especially the story ones) work fine, but the one I was hoping would work didn't :'( and that was "No Loose Ends" (Killed all of the Racket Bosses), I've included it anyway so anyone is free to test. I don't have any "Paid for" DLC installed but I do have the free stuff.

I've included README's as always and these were made using the EU Disc Version.

Here's the saves;

**UPDATE: I managed to get the "No Loose Ends" & "The New Boss" trophies to pop, you just need to load the save whilst disconnected from the internet!**

Also, it auto pops "Hole in Your Pocket" and if you collect any money you get "Baby, You're a Rich Man".
(by using the "No Loose Ends" Save)

**UPDATE 2: I've made a new save for "IRA Don't Ask" & "Can't Trust a Rat"**

IMPORTANT: You need ALL DLC installed for this save to load, sorry!

Instructions within as always.

*UPDATE*
You don't need DLC for this save

Thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Also, here's a link for the "Live Another Day" trophy; You must login or register to view this content.[/U][/B][/URL]

All thanks to You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by koz3bal View Post
here two saves* for The new boss+live another Day , you will have the option to either spare or kill a racket boss, you'll want to be sparing here. To do this press

also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 12-14-2021 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Added more saves

The following 881 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

_AAB_, _NamelessKing_, _op97, 0fox, [email protected], 17Coxy, 3adelhack, 66GraF66, 7h1nk, a7ballaa, A86, abc...d, abufhad, abulnoor, Ace10990, acp1512, adams2210, ADAY, ademasbg33, adilgangster, ado53, Adorn_The_D, aeneax, ag555, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, Ahmed-170, Aitch, ajay.solidsnake, ajsking, AkIrA HD, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alberta, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, AleMura7--, Alexombre91, Alhnon07, ali_warchild, alian, aliellie, Almighty21, AlpineAlps, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, amjed, andyclimax, AndyGilz, angel4ever, Angelus Satani, anglee, Angut84, anmon05, Anoobiis, Anselmo Ricci, antchewy, aon1, Applesauce, ARKV, Arpagone, articuno77, as12033, asanro, asdw58, Atavius, Atrejus, atulshanbhag, avsreekar, aymanos1986, azizX, Ba 316, bab1970, babielato30, Bader505, Bainesy07, baker1, Ballackfutbol, balukbc1989, bang4stylez, Bangkok-hitman, Banxp900, barala, Barbaris, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batfink2009, Battlehorst0, BD132, BejitaSSJB, berhem, Best_OF_Kill, Biffaboy, BiggNSmallz381, bilen, birka, Blackfinal, BlackHat72, Blackramzes and 781 other users.

The following user groaned mark1 for this awful post:

Vulcain1971
07-05-2017, 08:51 PM #20
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by mark1 View Post
Tested some, "family" and "Just You and Me" popped fine but I don't have a save for the informants, I'll keep looking through my saves but as it stands, its a Semi SaveSet.

Hey bro im not complaining... lol thanks for all the work, if I get close enough to plat I may just do the one or two I may be missing and upload the save for everybody Smile btw do I just load the save and they pop or do I gotta do one of the requirements??

And last question since your from EUR, do you know where I can get PAL/EU Games for retail or near retail. I'm looking to find this game and crash bandicoot PAL/EU Version, as I doubt Region swapping will be possible anytime SOON. And I'm from America so I can't use these saves at the moment.

Best regards

The following 3 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

mark1, scorpio, taker394
07-05-2017, 09:15 PM #21
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Hey bro im not complaining... lol thanks for all the work, if I get close enough to plat I may just do the one or two I may be missing and upload the save for everybody Smile btw do I just load the save and they pop or do I gotta do one of the requirements??

And last question since your from EUR, do you know where I can get PAL/EU Games for retail or near retail. I'm looking to find this game and crash bandicoot PAL/EU Version, as I doubt Region swapping will be possible anytime SOON. And I'm from America so I can't use these saves at the moment.

Best regards

Hi, some of the saves load on a cut scene and pop straight after, others you have to put in some leg work, I've included README's with simple instructions for each save so you're fine.

I always import my games from You must login or register to view this content., you could try there? And I'm getting a bit tired of waiting for xploder too, maybe they've given up after SW bent them over!

The following 2 users say thank you to mark1 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, taker394
07-05-2017, 09:29 PM #22
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Hi, some of the saves load on a cut scene and pop straight after, others you have to put in some leg work, I've included README's with simple instructions for each save so you're fine.

I always import my games from You must login or register to view this content., you could try there? And I'm getting a bit tired of waiting for xploder too, maybe they've given up after SW bent them over!

Very true, thanks for the information...
I'll look on play-asia. I know crash isn't expensive cuz it's just a remaster and Mafia 3 has almost been out for a year so I can pick that up for cheap as well just need to find the right disc versions of these..
07-06-2017, 01:08 AM #23
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
Very nice save set! Only trophy which I wait for a Save is the 15 racket informants killed, if anyone have something - would be very nice if you share Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, Thelozigamer161
07-08-2017, 02:43 PM #24
koz3bal
Gym leader
here's more saves You must login or register to view this content. , also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "
07-08-2017, 02:45 PM #25
koz3bal
Gym leader
here's more saves You must login or register to view this content. , also if continue story mission , when u get meeting with chosen character. Cassandra/Vito/Burke u need to chosen Cassandra after that complete two side mission for Cassandra well get two trophies Family & .45 in my hand , then keep finish the story mission , when u meet again with Cassandra/Vito/Burke , need to chosen Burke , well get trophy " we're in this together "

i think now with these saves almost , save-set

The following user thanked koz3bal for this useful post:

mark1
07-08-2017, 03:41 PM #26
mark1
I defeated!
Originally posted by koz3bal View Post

i think now with these saves almost , save-set

All those trophies you mentioned can be achieved from my SaveSet anyway, but thanks for the contribution.
07-08-2017, 03:52 PM #27
koz3bal
Gym leader
All those trophies you mentioned can be achieved from my SaveSet anyway, but thanks for the contribution.

u welcome , glad to help Smile
07-08-2017, 04:11 PM #28
No loose end didnt Pop for me , i try without net connection. Maybe i forget anything?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo