Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,133 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,033 other users.
07-28-2019, 04:18 PM #155
I can get all the trophies
؟؟؟؟
07-29-2019, 02:01 PM #156
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by basharsky88 View Post
I can get all the trophies
؟؟؟؟

If you have this CUSA of the game, then as a Platinum Save Set this save set was made for getting all of the trophies needed for platinum, yes. There could always be problems with individual trophies or files, though. And if you don't have this particular CUSA, be aware that the Yakuza games are usually impossible to re-region.
07-31-2019, 04:49 AM #157
does anyone know if any of these saves can just be used to start new game+ with everything unlocked? I basically just want to do the story and not worry about tracking down Majima to max out Kiryu.

Do any of the saves work for starting a game as new game+ with everything unlocked?
07-31-2019, 02:14 PM #158
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by GrossMisconduct View Post
does anyone know if any of these saves can just be used to start new game+ with everything unlocked? I basically just want to do the story and not worry about tracking down Majima to max out Kiryu.

Do any of the saves work for starting a game as new game+ with everything unlocked?

I would think so. Use the save for the 100% trophy. That should have New Game Plus unlocked along with pretty much everything done on the save file if I had to guess.
07-31-2019, 02:32 PM #159
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I would think so. Use the save for the 100% trophy. That should have New Game Plus unlocked along with pretty much everything done on the save file if I had to guess.

Fair enough. Once I'm done work towards (and some things around the house) I'm going to look through and see what's what.
07-31-2019, 02:35 PM #160
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Fair enough. Once I'm done work towards (and some things around the house) I'm going to look through and see what's what.

I'm fairly sure I used that save to pop that trophy and I think, but am not certain, it was the last save in this set which is why I mentioned it, by datestamp and whatnot. Most people seem to save that one for last.
08-01-2019, 03:29 AM #161

I'm fairly sure I used that save to pop that trophy and I think, but am not certain, it was the last save in this set which is why I mentioned it, by datestamp and whatnot. Most people seem to save that one for last.

Unfortunately that save is in Chapter 7 of new game+ (I assume, since it has a bunch of stuff).

Was really hoping there was a save in premium adventure... Hmm. I'll look through some others.
08-01-2019, 01:23 PM #162
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Unfortunately that save is in Chapter 7 of new game+ (I assume, since it has a bunch of stuff).

Was really hoping there was a save in premium adventure... Hmm. I'll look through some others.

The Hand in Hand trophy? I think that one can only be done in Premium Adventure.
08-01-2019, 11:00 PM #163

The Hand in Hand trophy? I think that one can only be done in Premium Adventure.

I didn't even think of that one, I actually loaded up quite a few, they are all in various chapters.

But the Legendary trophy one was right at the end with a tonne of skills unlocked (but not all, still gotta do 6 skills from majima everywhere. but thats okay). So I beat the game on legendary (skipped all the cutscenes though.... obviously saw some spoilers just from the fights). Turned that into NG+! Haha.

I appreciate your input, thank you.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo