Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,132 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,032 other users.
09-09-2019, 07:05 PM #164
Troféu de terminar no Lendário não liberou, alguém sabe como resolver?
09-09-2019, 08:22 PM #165
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Just a side note for anyone trying to reregion these saves, you have to reregion to the same file number. So for example, if the save you are resigning from here is number 8, then the region your reregioning to has to be that file number aswell Smile worked for me!

The following 2 users say thank you to miichaelchriis for this useful post:

aeneax, licopaiva
09-10-2019, 01:28 PM #166
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by licopaiva View Post

Your PS4 has to already have saved a game on Legendary difficulty for the Legendary trophy to pop. There are a few ways to do that:

Unlock Legendary difficulty, start a Legendary run and skip through all the cutscenes, and save as soon as you control Kiryu. Then beat the game on the Legendary save from this set. OR

Take this save, beat it, save to a new save slot, then load it and save it again. Then beat the game on the Legendary save from this set. OR

I have not tested this method, but this should work: Take this save, load it up, save your game again. Then beat the game on the Legendary save from this set.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

licopaiva
09-10-2019, 07:44 PM #167
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by licopaiva View Post

Your PS4 has to already have saved a game on Legendary difficulty for the Legendary trophy to pop. There are a few ways to do that:

Unlock Legendary difficulty, start a Legendary run and skip through all the cutscenes, and save as soon as you control Kiryu. Then beat the game on the Legendary save from this set. OR

Take this save, beat it, save to a new save slot, then load it and save it again. Then beat the game on the Legendary save from this set. OR

I have not tested this method, but this should work: Take this save, load it up, save your game again. Then beat the game on the Legendary save from this set.

Obrigado!!!! Thanks!!!
09-10-2019, 08:09 PM #168
mikesean
Gym leader
How can I resign the 99 profile save to EU ? Tried many times but getting errors , although I did change 99 to any number below 20
09-10-2019, 10:44 PM #169
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
How can I resign the 99 profile save to EU ? Tried many times but getting errors , although I did change 99 to any number below 20

Not sure if you can, if its the climax battles troohy there is an EU save on here, just search it Smile
09-11-2019, 11:05 AM #170
mikesean
Gym leader
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post

Not sure if you can, if its the climax battles troohy there is an EU save on here, just search it Smile

Hey bro, yeah it is for that however I found a USA platinum save, and I believe that with the platinum profile save, if I do just one such as the first battle I can unlock the trophy.

So I'm trying to resign the USA 99 platinum profile save to EU
09-11-2019, 11:53 AM #171
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer

Hey bro, yeah it is for that however I found a USA platinum save, and I believe that with the platinum profile save, if I do just one such as the first battle I can unlock the trophy.

Ah right i get ya.

I am EU region and managed to finish the final climax battles so will try get my profile save in a mega for ya tonight so you can try Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to miichaelchriis for this useful post:

aeneax, mikesean
09-11-2019, 05:02 PM #172
mikesean
Gym leader

Ah right i get ya.

I am EU region and managed to finish the final climax battles so will try get my profile save in a mega for ya tonight so you can try Smile

Wow awesome mate that's very kind of you if you would !!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo