10-19-2017, 10:30 AM #1
ueess
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All thanks to AliG200 from gamefaqs for sharing his save

Evil Within 2 - Classic Mode Clear Save

You must login or register to view this content.

Profile Data

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-21-2019 at 08:52 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ueess for this useful post:

alvlso, bobsandbag, Magikarp1114, [email protected], Wosley
10-27-2017, 10:26 PM #38
This is exactly what I need for this CUSA version!
10-27-2017, 11:13 PM #39
Sen92
Keeper
If this save pops the difficulty trophies including You Asked For It...Again would make my day lol, hopefully save wizard updates their software client very soon..
10-28-2017, 10:15 AM #40
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by zee209 View Post
I am on the last chapter on classic mode for US

Can you upload a save before last boss battle? Or the closest to the end?
10-28-2017, 09:09 PM #41
testing the save right now Happy i'll let you guy's know what you can get
10-28-2017, 09:13 PM #42
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by sonsofweedngu View Post
testing the save right now Happy i'll let you guy's know what you can get

Nice mate let us know
10-28-2017, 09:18 PM #43
well no classic mode trophy ^^ the save is the "clear save" so if you hit load or continue it launch NG+ (tryed doing chapter 1 doesn't pop either) i'll probably do the run if it's possible to do NG+ classic with all bonuses unlocked on this profile Smile let's pray the trophy can re pop in NG+ :l
10-28-2017, 09:49 PM #44
okay guy's im at chapter 3 NG+ with magnum, shotgun etc.. with unlimited ammo ^^ you don't even need to reload it's beautifull :p so yeah give me about a week and i'll post a save before last boss!
what i hope is that while i do so someone will post saves for lockers, all upgrades etc trophies for this one cusa Smile

The following user thanked sonsofweedngu for this useful post:

[email protected]
10-29-2017, 12:34 AM #45
OK so I tested the save and this is my feedback:

1. Save works but only with the tandem profile save so ensure that you override your profile save as new game plus will not show correctly.
2. Save Slot 10 is a clear save so is not good for the final boss trophy, I do not think NG+ will pop it as the profile already has the complete flag.
3. Save does not have all weapons, missing 3 out of 5 pistols, 2 out of 3 shotguns and the flamethrower.

Just to note regarding infinite ammo, there has to at least be one bullet in the gun or arrow in the crossbow, easy enough though as you only need one gunpowder for the assault rifle and nails for an explosive bolt. Any weapon showing 0 will not work, also this makes bottle unlimited even though the number changes to 0 so very good.

Also just to note this contains no upgrades as this has only been done on classic which disallows upgrades, to get the trophies play NG+ on casual survival or nightmare and farm green and red gel *red gel you will need two playthroughs to get full upgrades. One playthrough on NG+ is enough for all green gel, it is the red gel that you need to play NG+ twice.
10-29-2017, 01:17 AM #46
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
Thx for the effort buddy , but we needed a classic save just before the final boss fight for the trophy :( , you got any save pre this one? doesnt have to be before the final boss , but maybe at least chapter 10or higher?
Last edited by snakeshadow ; 10-29-2017 at 02:17 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo