10-19-2017, 10:30 AM #1
ueess
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All thanks to AliG200 from gamefaqs for sharing his save

Evil Within 2 - Classic Mode Clear Save

You must login or register to view this content.

Profile Data

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-21-2019 at 08:52 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ueess for this useful post:

alvlso, bobsandbag, Magikarp1114, [email protected], Wosley
10-29-2017, 01:30 PM #56
Originally posted by snakeshadow View Post
Could you please upload it as it is ? chapter 11? will help me get all weapons trophy , so i get to collect the rest

the save only have like 50% of the weapons :l i havn't picked up any of them im just speedrunning the game Smile hopefully someone post a semi save set like there's for other CUSA for this one! If not i'll probably do it myself but it will take some time Smile
10-29-2017, 01:31 PM #57
+ im already at chapter 13 ^^
10-29-2017, 01:52 PM #58
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by sonsofweedngu View Post
+ im already at chapter 13 ^^

lol , ur fast , its okey then , just upload it as soon as u can please , i got no work today and i dun wanna remove the seal off my assassin's creed origins till i get this to 100% first Happy
10-29-2017, 01:55 PM #59
lol , ur fast , its okey then , just upload it as soon as u can please , i got no work today and i dun wanna remove the seal off my assassin's creed origins till i get this to 100% first Happy

have you gotten the locksmith trophy yet? i'll do saves after im done with classic but i fucking hate shooting range since resident evil 4 when i see a shooting im like fuck this im out x)
10-29-2017, 02:10 PM #60
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
have you gotten the locksmith trophy yet? i'll do saves after im done with classic but i fucking hate shooting range since resident evil 4 when i see a shooting im like fuck this im out x)

They are VERY VERY easy when u get the skill that costs 75k gel , the one that slows down time , you can even get over 5k score on the very hard one with no effort lol

Note : Upload the save at chapter 15 if u can please , coz it wont count for the trophy if u uploaded it at the end coz it will force us to start a NG+
10-29-2017, 02:21 PM #61
They are VERY VERY easy when u get the skill that costs 75k gel , the one that slows down time , you can even get over 5k score on the very hard one with no effort lol

Note : Upload the save at chapter 15 if u can please , coz it wont count for the trophy if u uploaded it at the end coz it will force us to start a NG+

im no dumby :l i just did the 6th save before laura bossfight i have 1 save left wich i would do before Myra Smile
10-29-2017, 02:26 PM #62
RIP laura Happy
10-29-2017, 02:27 PM #63
it's so easy with shock bolt and magnum x)
10-29-2017, 02:39 PM #64
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
it's so easy with shock bolt and magnum x)

I always thought that she is only killable with flamethrower or enviormental fire lol
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo