10-19-2017, 10:30 AM #1
ueess
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All thanks to AliG200 from gamefaqs for sharing his save

Evil Within 2 - Classic Mode Clear Save

You must login or register to view this content.

Profile Data

Last edited by Wosley ; 07-21-2019 at 08:52 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to ueess for this useful post:

alvlso, bobsandbag, Magikarp1114, [email protected], Wosley
10-29-2017, 03:00 PM #65
ZEUBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII it worked guy's Happy manual save at chapter 16 you just kill myra do the kidman shooting sequence et dingggggggggggg GOLD TROPHY BITCH!!!!!!! uploading right now Happy
10-29-2017, 03:02 PM #66
Awesome let us know when u uploaded it
10-29-2017, 03:22 PM #67
You must login or register to view this content. enjoy Happy

The following user thanked sonsofweedngu for this useful post:

bobsandbag
10-29-2017, 05:02 PM #68
Jaydogg14
Little One
hi guys.so here is all, with profile as well, working on 5.1 and 5.0. just resign the zip after updating save wizard. you're welcome.

The following user thanked Jaydogg14 for this useful post:

bobsandbag
10-29-2017, 05:24 PM #69
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Jaydogg14 View Post
hi guys.so here is all, with profile as well, working on 5.1 and 5.0. just resign the zip after updating save wizard. you're welcome.

Whats the save for mate?
10-29-2017, 05:26 PM #70
Jaydogg14
Little One
this with the profile ect all in one place/download mate
10-29-2017, 06:44 PM #71
Cheers for the further updates on this one!
10-31-2017, 02:29 AM #72
Jillq8
Keeper
Hi Guys Upside Down Happy

Here Classic mode Chapter 16 Final Boss EU [CUSA08975]

With infinite Ammo

Defead The Easy Boss Winky Winky

Enjoy Awesome face

The following 2 users say thank you to Jillq8 for this useful post:

car1234, Monkey177
11-01-2017, 05:08 AM #73
mr.alig.200
Save Point
Originally posted by shanepc85 View Post
OK so I tested the save and this is my feedback:

1. Save works but only with the tandem profile save so ensure that you override your profile save as new game plus will not show correctly.
2. Save Slot 10 is a clear save so is not good for the final boss trophy, I do not think NG+ will pop it as the profile already has the complete flag.
3. Save does not have all weapons, missing 3 out of 5 pistols, 2 out of 3 shotguns and the flamethrower.

Just to note regarding infinite ammo, there has to at least be one bullet in the gun or arrow in the crossbow, easy enough though as you only need one gunpowder for the assault rifle and nails for an explosive bolt. Any weapon showing 0 will not work, also this makes bottle unlimited even though the number changes to 0 so very good.

Also just to note this contains no upgrades as this has only been done on classic which disallows upgrades, to get the trophies play NG+ on casual survival or nightmare and farm green and red gel *red gel you will need two playthroughs to get full upgrades. One playthrough on NG+ is enough for all green gel, it is the red gel that you need to play NG+ twice.

I'd just like to point out that this save was explicitly for those who wanted to NG+ with Infinite Ammo to do some easy trophy grinding, I intentionally did not upload a save before the end of the game since my final Classic Save was right at the start of Chapter 15, and I didn't think everyone would want to do everything until the ending.

Also, I'm not being rude, but its kinda obvious that the save wouldn't have all weapons, god forbid classic was hard enough without having to do side quests just to get all of the available weapons lol. I simply just grinded through NG+ casual to get everything else.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo