03-04-2013, 03:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering
03-23-2013, 01:00 AM #65
MY OPINION . i think geohot will come back for ps4 to see if sony inproved there security . if geohot dosent someone like him will Smile
but i think geohot will .. put it this way to ye guys Smile he jailbroke every iphone Smile

he still has the keys to sony's safe Winky Winky
03-23-2013, 02:35 AM #66
Josh_ox3
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Dannie
I highly doubt there will ever be a jailbreak for the PS4. And if there was jailbreak I would throw my PS4 out the window and buy xbox.
Cause in my opinion I don't wanna see another sony device jailbroken. For once I wanna play a console that is not hackable. Also the only reason I doubt it it's because Geohot will never touch a sony product. Meaning no jailbreak, also if anyone dears to jailbreak it they will get sued by sony, nobody will have the balls to realease a jailbreak if there ever was one in the near future.

You're saying Geohot was the best and only one capable??.... I lol'd irl.
03-23-2013, 03:13 AM #67
SnD_Boosters
Who’s Jim Erased?
There will be no jailbreak for PS4, and if there is, the hardware will have to be modified. As far as online and CFW goes, I understand if you go online to sync trophies (and mabye RTE, depending on what you're doing), but other than that, no...just no.
03-23-2013, 04:56 AM #68
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by 23 View Post
What are the chances of PS4 being jailbroken? Will sony tie their security around ECDSA? Just been wondering

why are we asking, why are we wondering? why don't you ask this when its finally out, also if it turns out to x86 windows will most likely be installed on it or at least linux
03-26-2013, 12:00 AM #69
DinoFreak
I'm le back
Originally posted by ox3 View Post
You're saying Geohot was the best and only one capable??.... I lol'd irl.

I never said geohot was the best, I only said he was the only one on jailbreaking it.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Grey
I don't get how they got so butthurt. That's like going to Subway and asking for lettuce on a bacon, chicken, ranch sandwich. You're (we) just making it better. Sony should let those who want to do whatever the hell they please with what they pay for. I didn't pay $300 just to sit around and not discover new things.

Not saying, just stating that it wont be exploited like the ps3 did.
Sure you got a point on the paying 300$ to discover new things, I can't disagree with that.
03-26-2013, 12:41 AM #70
Hmm, The PS4 may not have a vulnerable spot to it, but that doesn't mean the games won't be used to use a exploit, sony controls the system not the games.

(Just My Personel Opinion)
03-26-2013, 12:58 AM #71
Werewolf
Bounty hunter
Geohot was a hero back in '10. Even before then, but he became butthurt when butthurt Sony took their buttplugs out and anally raped him with a lawsuit. I would keep doing stuff to the PS3 even after that, and who knows? He could do underground stuff to it.
03-26-2013, 02:31 AM #72
There's working jailbreaks out there for 4.XX I remember I found a jailbreak for 4.11 tried it and it worked it had install pkg files everything but the ps3 is a closed system for any type of game in this case homebrew it must be signed or it will not work after 3.55 the last working jailbreak that could be installed right from of 3.55 and the debug 4.30 u must have upgraded from 3.55 so its not in my eyes a alternative without a 3.55 or e3 flasher but anyways after 3.55 Sony rewrote the code that they used to sign games no one new the code after that except Sony it would take a super computer 1000 years to crack the code so I extremely dout there will be a ps4 jailbreak and if there is no one will probably have the balls to release it because they saw what happened to geohot but Sony has been hacked before and ppl said that wouldn't ever happen if u have dam good multi million dollar lawyers I'm sure they could find a loop hole and u could release it safetly but first u got to be able to assign pkg files
03-26-2013, 02:43 AM #73
xMuz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by schmitty View Post
There's working jailbreaks out there for 4.XX I remember I found a jailbreak for 4.11 tried it and it worked it had install pkg files everything but the ps3 is a closed system for any type of game in this case homebrew it must be signed or it will not work after 3.55 the last working jailbreak that could be installed right from of 3.55 and the debug 4.30 u must have upgraded from 3.55 so its not in my eyes a alternative without a 3.55 or e3 flasher but anyways after 3.55 Sony rewrote the code that they used to sign games no one new the code after that except Sony it would take a super computer 1000 years to crack the code so I extremely dout there will be a ps4 jailbreak and if there is no one will probably have the balls to release it because they saw what happened to geohot but Sony has been hacked before and ppl said that wouldn't ever happen if u have dam good multi million dollar lawyers I'm sure they could find a loop hole and u could release it safetly but first u got to be able to assign pkg files

Cool story bro stare

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo