03-23-2013, 05:17 AM #1
shalzi
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so guys as you all know the ps4 will be out soon! (not shore when but putting soon as under a year) what i want to know is that if you buy a ps4 will you still keep you ps3?

ano i will be as i still have my psone and ps2. and also is it true that your psn id will be carried across to ps4 or do we have to start again?

let me know what u think
03-23-2013, 05:20 AM #2
Guzman
Versace Versace
Yeah I'm going to Keep mine, i just like having the older consoles Happy
Originally posted by shalzi View Post
so guys as you all know the ps4 will be out soon! (not shore when but putting soon as under a year) what i want to know is that if you buy a ps4 will you still keep you ps3?

ano i will be as i still have my psone and ps2. and also is it true that your psn id will be carried across to ps4 or do we have to start again?

let me know what u think
03-23-2013, 05:30 AM #3
shalzi
Banned
Originally posted by Guzman View Post
Yeah I'm going to Keep mine, i just like having the older consoles Happy

same i like to see the generations of ps lol with me and my brother we have all ps consoles uptodate i.e psVita n superslim ps3
03-23-2013, 05:30 AM #4
Guzman
Versace Versace
Yeah i just like seeing how it had advanced and once in a while pay on them to remember my childhood.
same i like to see the generations of ps lol with me and my brother we have all ps consoles uptodate i.e psVita n superslim ps3
03-23-2013, 06:03 AM #5
Im Froze
Do a barrel roll!
I probally will keep my PS3 and, yes i think our PSN will carry over to the PS4. :P
03-23-2013, 06:09 AM #6
so guys as you all know the ps4 will be out soon! (not shore when but putting soon as under a year) what i want to know is that if you buy a ps4 will you still keep you ps3?

let me know what u think

Yup I'll be keeping mine. I've kept all my previous consoles. Got my gamecube, ps2 and of course my ps3 Happy
03-23-2013, 11:37 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff

let me know what u think

id love to keep them, but like my ps2 it will be unused. and in this day and age the price of everything is exspencive id rather sell it and put it towards the current gen at the time!

we should be keeping our logins like they have done with the psv.
03-23-2013, 11:57 AM #8
I would keep both, especially since I have more than 1 ps3. Smile

But if the ps4 does everything (and more) that a ps3 does, then I may consider selling later on.
03-23-2013, 12:59 PM #9
Moment
Banned
if i'm not gonna use it i'd just sell it, like i did with my old ps2
03-23-2013, 07:18 PM #10
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
I'll have to see what they are doing with all the titles I own now. I know Gaikai is going
to be put in use, but I need to know more about it and what they plan to do with already
owned games. If I can still play my older games, then my PS3 will be sold.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo