Post: Your opinion of why ps4 is better suited for gaming then pc
04-22-2013, 02:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Imo TDP of hardware if you know how that can play a role in managing resources to allow faster processing without hitting your wattage limit then i dont need to explain further.By no means does that imply ps4 can suprass pc graphics imo it will just run better compared to same hardware on pc on same rendering and post processing effects ps4 version contains. Why do you think so or dont think so if you have a comment state with a backed up fact of why dont just say cause gddr5 ram runs like shit on a operating system.
04-24-2013, 12:22 AM #20
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
Originally posted by socia View Post
WTF?!?!?!?!!?? :blank: no offense but i dont understand what this is about... is this a question or are you just talking? i am at a loss for words and i am scratching my head at this thread..... again i mean no offense.

If you dont have a single clue about what is he is saying why even respond? go learn kid.

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

The PS4 is the clear winner if all what matters is prices, that's always been the case with high end consoles vs high end gaming rigs.
However if you begin to compare the hardware of a high end PC rig to the upcoming flagship of sony there's already a winner right now, and the console hasn't even been released yet.
A PC will ALWAYS be better than any console because of customisable hardware. Hell, if i had the money, i'd make a rig that is twice as powerful as the PS4.
Just imagine, a 3-way SLI GTX TITAN, an intel i7 or even Xeon, maxed out DDR3 ram slots and a bunch of SSD to make it go even faster.

Oh, let's overclock that! (ohgod the power supply has to be huge).
(not to be saying most of those parts can be replaced within 2 months for better parts.)

Consoles, stay small, stay second Smile.
04-24-2013, 02:16 AM #21
VHS
Has been a while
Originally posted by SherryBirkin View Post
also repeated in my first post i stated ps4 cant surpass pc in graphical capability, my question was for the listed specs and how each system can use them whats your opinion of why or why not the ps4 is or isnt better for gaming. all you and everyone else have said is bios fanboyism about how a pc beats ps4 in graphics i dont give a flying hell if it can thats not what i asked you , and part of the threads point was to see how many couldnt actually understand how to reply to "Your opinion of why ps4 is better suited for gaming then pc" then stated below that "Why do you think so or dont think so if you have a comment state with a backed up fact",what my opinion was is on the hardware side of how the software is designed and plays with it if all their boasting about how good ps4 is then in the sense of its better built then yes imo it beats pc hands down everytime

and never reply back to me about my grammar on my own thread you insulting me and ignoring the entire topic of thread with that comment and nor is it your place to do so.This for all you know is the only place im freely able to write in any manner i wish so whats it to you if i dont write your way,why care you trying to insult me i see no other reason for the comment

First off you have every right as a human being to write the way you feel, and for that I do apologize if you felt as if I offended/insulted you (which I really didn't but w/e) when I brought up your erroneous grammar. Secondly idk why you are taking my comment in a "hostile" manner I am simply answering the question of your thread "Your opinion of why ps4 is better suited for gaming then pc"... I gave my opinion, which was the fact that the PS4 is more affordable when factoring in the given specs of the ps4 compared to a high end well built gaming PC... therefore making it more suitable for gaming because it's cheaper to buy.

~lol if you still have a "problem" with my opinion just go call a mod to delete my posts and tell them it's "Off-Topic" or some shit.

Can't even have a decent convo on this forum :dumb:
Back to neogaf i go
04-24-2013, 03:54 AM #22
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Originally posted by Team
First off you have every right as a human being to write the way you feel, and for that I do apologize if you felt as if I offended/insulted you (which I really didn't but w/e) when I brought up your erroneous grammar. Secondly idk why you are taking my comment in a "hostile" manner I am simply answering the question of your thread "Your opinion of why ps4 is better suited for gaming then pc"... I gave my opinion, which was the fact that the PS4 is more affordable when factoring in the given specs of the ps4 compared to a high end well built gaming PC... therefore making it more suitable for gaming because it's cheaper to buy.

~lol if you still have a "problem" with my opinion just go call a mod to delete my posts and tell them it's "Off-Topic" or some shit.

Can't even have a decent convo on this forum :dumb:
Back to neogaf i go

Very well put. This is my argument as well. The PS4 and the console market in general is very lucrative because it offers great gaming for a very solid price. We all know the PC Master race is where its at, but console gaming will always be a strong competitor to PC gaming.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo