05-31-2013, 02:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone is talking about a jailbreak for the PS4... Personally I don't think there will be a jailbreak like the PS3 just because Sony has been taking notes on all these jailbreaks with the PS3. However, I do believe there will be some holes in the PS4's firmware that will allow modded programs (which I have no idea what they would be)...

What do you guys think?? :think:

The following 3 users groaned at handboard1 for this awful post:

Kyanon, Hickey, U WOT M8
05-31-2013, 08:08 PM #11
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Everything has a key and loopholes.
05-31-2013, 08:14 PM #12
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
PS4 jailbreak = JP jumping off a bridge. Hopefully Sony has reviewed there TOS enough to fill all loopholes for the people that do figure out how to mod it.
05-31-2013, 08:49 PM #13
Hugs
Gym leader
Originally posted by Kratos
True. But I'm implying that since we don't even know the physical features we obviously don't know the security of the console yet.

I believe you are attempting to refer to the specs and coding of the console.
05-31-2013, 09:37 PM #14
How could you possibly jailbreak a console which is not even out? we don't currently know the security patents used on that sonsole! Seriously... stop making pointless threads.
Originally posted by handboard1 View Post
Everyone is talking about a jailbreak for the PS4... Personally I don't think there will be a jailbreak like the PS3 just because Sony has been taking notes on all these jailbreaks with the PS3. However, I do believe there will be some holes in the PS4's firmware that will allow modded programs (which I have no idea what they would be)...

What do you guys think?? :think:
05-31-2013, 10:48 PM #15
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by XxiiTryHArdXx View Post
How could you possibly jailbreak a console which is not even out? we don't currently know the security patents used on that sonsole! Seriously... stop making pointless threads.

Hes talking about when it comes out...
05-31-2013, 10:55 PM #16
I know! The thing is though... how can he ask such a question when the answer is unknown.
Originally posted by Kierxn View Post
Hes talking about when it comes out...
05-31-2013, 11:16 PM #17
BlackReaperHD
CocainMatrixx
The PS4 use x86 Architecture so its simple to Jailbreak at the end its ''only'' a normal Computer...

The following user thanked BlackReaperHD for this useful post:

iLLy-i
06-01-2013, 01:33 AM #18
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
Originally posted by The
I believe you are attempting to refer to the specs and coding of the console.

No. We already know the specs. A jailbreak won't happen. Even if possible, why would anyone take the chance and get sued by Sony. Only a moron would even attempt. Sony isn't playing after what happened the first time.
06-01-2013, 05:18 AM #19
FireWire
I'm done here.
You are unable to jailbreak a Super-slim PS3, so I do not understand how people are thinking '0mg pS4 n3w c0ns0l3 n3w jailbreak z0mg'. Sony is smart enough to learn from their mistakes and that they will. However, being a console, there is always going to be exploits in it somewhere or another. Someone will probably find an exploit in it in the first week which won't get publicly released for another six years.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo