05-31-2013, 02:55 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everyone is talking about a jailbreak for the PS4... Personally I don't think there will be a jailbreak like the PS3 just because Sony has been taking notes on all these jailbreaks with the PS3. However, I do believe there will be some holes in the PS4's firmware that will allow modded programs (which I have no idea what they would be)...

What do you guys think?? :think:

The following 3 users groaned at handboard1 for this awful post:

Kyanon, Hickey, U WOT M8
06-01-2013, 05:50 AM #20
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
its possible how ever i think when the ps4 comes a lot more exploits may just come out for the ps3 and so on also sony can be secure over the ps4 but until its in the hands of a hacker then we dont know.
06-02-2013, 07:36 PM #21
I never said it was out i wanted to know the opinion of others on it.... Wait get a load of what i just said, "OPINION"
06-04-2013, 05:55 PM #22
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
I hope there is no Jailbreak, otherwise you'll have kids just trying to modify CoD games thinking their 1337 and on-top of everything Sony will get pissed and remove possible features which were used to exploit the PS4.

No Jailbreak for PS4.

Yeah..thats what im thinking..because those fucking little kids will mess everything up and Sony would most likely do that.

Rember: Ages 1-13 is a little bitch.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo