Post: Buy COD on the PS3, get it on the PS4 cheaper, Price revealed
08-21-2013, 08:46 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Activision have released the price of the PS3 to PS4 upgrade for COD Ghosts, which is something Sony are doing with companies to allow upgrading of games to next-gen cheaper.

Activision today announced further details surrounding Call of Duty®: Ghosts’ participation in Sony’s PS3 to PS4 upgrade programmes.

The upgrade programme is completely optional and allows consumers who purchase Call of Duty: Ghosts on PlayStation ® 3 to upgrade to the PlayStation ® 4 version of the game for a limited time at a suggested retail price of only £10. More details will be shared in the weeks to come.

"Today we’re announcing that anyone who buys Call of Duty: Ghosts for the PS3 will be able to upgrade to Call of Duty: Ghosts for the PS4 for a limited time at a suggested retail price of just 10 dollars, 10 euros or 10 pounds," said Eric Hirshberg, CEO of Activision Publishing, Inc. "

We have also previously announced that for a limited time our players will bring all of their Season Pass Content and all of their in-game progress with them within a console family, for no additional charge.

----

So does that mean thats set the price for the PS3 to PS4 upgrade, I think it has, Many other companies will follow on that I'm sure of it! I'm happy with that any more then id be considering waiting.

Thoughts on this?

The following 5 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Immaculate., rls1321, Soldier.,
09-14-2013, 07:27 PM #47
xLew--
Former Staff
the first time you log into ghost i assume it'll ask if you want to carry over your progress

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

chiefclueless, TheGreatestSyn
09-16-2013, 12:41 PM #48
I was thinking of just getting it on PC, and *maybe* getting it on PS4 down the track. For once, I'm semi-excited about a new CoD game.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo