Post: A chance to potentially get a feature implemented by sony
12-06-2013, 01:32 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Over on the EU's official playstation forums, someone has put together a poll with some of the most requested features people want, so why not go and cast you vote, who knows maybe sony will act on it if the poll reaches high figure!

You must login or register to view this content.

Or if you'd just like to go vote: You must login or register to view this content.

Come on lets get voting, you can vote more than one thing too so tick as many as you'd like.

The following 7 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

ilasthope, Mr.Azoz, Jango, webzy,
12-06-2013, 01:38 AM #2
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
some of the stuff listed on the poll is coming in 2014..

Take control of friend's game
and the upload to youtube
DLNA Support
mp3 support
12-06-2013, 02:29 AM #3
setsae
Climbing up the ladder
some of those feature will be so cool , of course that is just my opinion :yes:
12-06-2013, 03:40 AM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I want to have a space in our names on PSN... Maybe have special symbols on it and such. Let us change our names for once Sony :argh:

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

ilasthope
12-06-2013, 06:46 AM #5
Alt
Banned
If I could have anything id love to be able to chance my name and have spaces in. Even if I had to pay I would do it.

Sent from iOS NGU App BETA 2.0

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

iBestTalent, SuperGamecube64
12-06-2013, 06:55 AM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
im sure sony have someone reading over the playstation forums n looking at good ideas and stuff so im sure if voted high enuf or requested alot they will do it i hope anyways because i want online offline notifications and also mp3 support which they will do next year You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by The Devil ; 12-06-2013 at 06:59 AM.
12-06-2013, 07:06 AM #7
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by Joelrca View Post
I want to have a space in our names on PSN... Maybe have special symbols on it and such. Let us change our names for once Sony :argh:

They already said like two weeks before release the system wasn't designed in a way to edit that information after it's put in, they can't do it.
12-06-2013, 07:07 AM #8
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Not one of the features listed, but I would like shockwave and flash support in the browser.

The following user thanked Dman93 for this useful post:

Shanty
12-06-2013, 09:32 AM #9
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
I personally went for "Notofication for friend sign in/out" . I find it annoying not knowing when my friend comes online/offline

The following user thanked SuperGamecube64 for this useful post:

TheGreatestSyn
12-06-2013, 10:30 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by skaterboy16 View Post
some of the stuff listed on the poll is coming in 2014..

Take control of friend's game
and the upload to youtube
DLNA Support
mp3 support

yeah we know but not a definate date, but if a huge amount of people vote sony may think wow thats alot lets get this done asap

Originally posted by Joelrca View Post

would be nice, they havent said yes or a no to if it will ever come

Originally posted by Alt View Post
If I could have anything id love to be able to chance my name and have spaces in. Even if I had to pay I would do it.

Sent from iOS NGU App BETA 2.0

same mate same!

Originally posted by monkeydudegt323 View Post
im sure sony have someone reading over the playstation forums n looking at good ideas and stuff so im sure if voted high enuf or requested alot they will do it i hope anyways because i want online offline notifications and also mp3 support which they will do next year You must login or register to view this content.

yeah they do, the mods are actually sony employees so they can relay any information back.

Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
They already said like two weeks before release the system wasn't designed in a way to edit that information after it's put in, they can't do it.

they havent said they cant, theyve also not said that it wont or will come.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo