Post: A chance to potentially get a feature implemented by sony
12-06-2013, 01:32 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Over on the EU's official playstation forums, someone has put together a poll with some of the most requested features people want, so why not go and cast you vote, who knows maybe sony will act on it if the poll reaches high figure!

You must login or register to view this content.

Or if you'd just like to go vote: You must login or register to view this content.

Come on lets get voting, you can vote more than one thing too so tick as many as you'd like.

The following 7 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

ilasthope, Mr.Azoz, Jango, webzy,
12-06-2013, 11:44 AM #11
xSOADx
Banana Joe
They should enable that you can delete games from your trophy list if its 0%, like on xbox, also they should add themes
12-06-2013, 04:48 PM #12
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by another user
they havent said they cant, theyve also not said that it wont or will come.

Shuhei Yoshida said on a video on ign, there system wasn't designed to change that information and he said it's alot of work to change names or even date or birth for people who set up account before they were 18 and are now 18 and don't want a fake d.o.b, he also said after he feels sorry for people like that having to use sub accounts or can't change their id. So if he said that and he said they are not focusing on that I doubt it will happen.
12-06-2013, 05:09 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post
Shuhei Yoshida said on a video on ign, there system wasn't designed to change that information and he said it's alot of work to change names or even date or birth for people who set up account before they were 18 and are now 18 and don't want a fake d.o.b, he also said after he feels sorry for people like that having to use sub accounts or can't change their id. So if he said that and he said they are not focusing on that I doubt it will happen.

Link me to the video I'd like to hear the words it cannot be done or it won't ever happen, I'll try get the video I saw, when he was asked he replied its something we would look into.
12-06-2013, 05:10 PM #14
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
They should enable that you can delete games from your trophy list if its 0%, like on xbox, also they should add themes

Yeah hiding them is just long would, I'd rather just be able to remove them
12-06-2013, 05:36 PM #15
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by xLew
Link me to the video I'd like to hear the words it cannot be done or it won't ever happen, I'll try get the video I saw, when he was asked he replied its something we would look into.

Around 9 minutes they talk about it. Also is the ps4 q and a before release. they said

Is there a way to rename my Online ID on PS4?

No. But PS4 does give you the option of allowing your friends to see your real name in addition to your Online ID. You can also choose to import your Facebook photo to be used as your PSN profile picture if you wish.

On kotaku they asked sony about it on the vita and ps4 and they said "sorry it isn't happening".

They didn't add that facebook integration as a big part of the ps4's social features just to have no one use it because people can change their name anyways.
12-06-2013, 05:53 PM #16
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dman93 View Post

Around 9 minutes they talk about it. Also is the ps4 q and a before release. they said

Is there a way to rename my Online ID on PS4?

No. But PS4 does give you the option of allowing your friends to see your real name in addition to your Online ID. You can also choose to import your Facebook photo to be used as your PSN profile picture if you wish.

On kotaku they asked sony about it on the vita and ps4 and they said "sorry it isn't happening".

They didn't add that facebook integration as a big part of the ps4's social features just to have no one use it because people can change their name anyways.

Isn't happening and can't be done are completely different.

Or course people would use a real name still of the option to change online Id existed
12-06-2013, 06:59 PM #17
KnightUK
Bounty hunter
It's kind of pathetic really that an option so simple, that could actually make them money,and would make fans so happy, isn't available or even being considered.

Eventually everyone will have random numbers at the end of their name.

Also kind of annoying to see some great names/variations etc that were created 5 years ago and not used since.

The following user thanked KnightUK for this useful post:

xLew--
12-06-2013, 11:21 PM #18
Xcesar1911X
Who’s Jim Erased?
I want my ps3 headsets to be compatible ! why people no vote for that! Drack
12-11-2013, 11:12 AM #19
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Xcesar1911X View Post
I want my ps3 headsets to be compatible ! why people no vote for that! Drack

i dont know, maybe keep voting for it lol