06-11-2014, 03:01 AM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I decide to play some BF4 and I noticed I wasn't signed in. I hit the sign in button and I get an error saying:

"Access to Sony Entertainment on this account has been banned or temporarily suspended." (WS-37337-3)

I didn't do ANYTHING! My main account Afg-Pure that I've been using for years is now banned wtf. I never modded and I don't even own a PS3 except a ylod one that my friend gave me wtf man. I have never owned a CFW PS3 in my life nor have I been signed in on one. I literally don't know why they just chose to ban me all these years of being clean. Fucking little **** bitches.

I just checked my e-mail and I didn't receive anything from Sony except them telling me my PS Plus has ended today. Wtf? I don't get it.

EDIT: I called support and they said I was banned for "cussing." Facepalm Since when did Sony turn in to MS.
Last edited by AFG ; 06-11-2014 at 04:59 AM.
06-11-2014, 03:04 AM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pure View Post
So, I decide to play some BF4 and I noticed I wasn't signed in. I hit the sign in button and I get an error saying:

"Access to Sony Entertainment on this account has been banned or temporarily suspended." (WS-37337-3)

I didn't do ANYTHING! My main account Afg-Pure that I've been using for years is now banned wtf. I never modded and I don't even own a PS3 except a ylod one that my friend gave me wtf man. I have never owned a CFW PS3 in my life nor have I been signed in on one. I literally don't know why they just chose to ban me all these years of being clean. Fucking little **** bitches.

Did you sign up for music unlimited? I did once and didn't continue after the free trial so they suspended me for 2 months
06-11-2014, 03:08 AM #3
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Did you sign up for music unlimited? I did once and didn't continue after the free trial so they suspended me for 2 months
No I didn't do shit wtf I was playing that E3 app and then I turn off my PS4 to eat. After I ate and I turn PS4 back on and try to sign in, boom I get that error.
06-11-2014, 03:14 AM #4
zecaben
League Champion
saw many people with the same problem in google: You must login or register to view this content.

Idk why that is happening... :/
06-11-2014, 05:07 AM #5
AFG
The One and Only
Yeah, now I know reason of ban. Banning someone for cussing on PSN is rare, on Gaybox 1 it's common. Mods can close thread.
06-11-2014, 05:37 AM #6
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Pure View Post
Yeah, now I know reason of ban. Banning someone for cussing on PSN is rare, on Gaybox 1 it's common. Mods can close thread.

Banned for swearing you srs?
06-11-2014, 06:01 AM #7
they pressed ban user -.-
06-11-2014, 07:45 AM #8
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
Banned for swearing you srs?

yes i wrote also once a lets just say not very nice mail, few hours later i got email from sony that i got reported for swearing to other people on psn and if this would happen again they would permanently ban me from psn

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

jerrmy12
06-11-2014, 07:49 AM #9
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
yes i wrote also once a lets just say not very nice mail, few hours later i got email from sony that i got reported for swearing to other people on psn and if this would happen again they would permanently ban me from psn

Oh wow, goodluck for the future then.

The following user thanked jerrmy12 for this useful post:

xSOADx
06-11-2014, 09:04 AM #10
Alt
Banned
I would contact Sony if I was you. I'm sure they could sort something out. Just BS it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo