06-11-2014, 03:01 AM #1
AFG
The One and Only
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I decide to play some BF4 and I noticed I wasn't signed in. I hit the sign in button and I get an error saying:

"Access to Sony Entertainment on this account has been banned or temporarily suspended." (WS-37337-3)

I didn't do ANYTHING! My main account Afg-Pure that I've been using for years is now banned wtf. I never modded and I don't even own a PS3 except a ylod one that my friend gave me wtf man. I have never owned a CFW PS3 in my life nor have I been signed in on one. I literally don't know why they just chose to ban me all these years of being clean. Fucking little **** bitches.

I just checked my e-mail and I didn't receive anything from Sony except them telling me my PS Plus has ended today. Wtf? I don't get it.

EDIT: I called support and they said I was banned for "cussing." Facepalm Since when did Sony turn in to MS.
Last edited by AFG ; 06-11-2014 at 04:59 AM.
06-11-2014, 10:06 AM #11
If they now ban for cursing, I'm fucked.

The following user thanked Deleted-User0000000012210 for this useful post:

SeanVII
06-11-2014, 10:30 AM #12
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I got banned 3 years ago for swearing too, so it's not something new.

The following user thanked Joel for this useful post:

Deleted-User0000000012210
06-11-2014, 10:43 AM #13
Originally posted by Joel View Post
I got banned 3 years ago for swearing too, so it's not something new.

I never realised that cursing is a ban offence, I'm worried now that I'll get banned :p (again, but this time not for CFW :fa: )
06-11-2014, 11:21 AM #14
moinsher
Gym leader
Delete
Last edited by moinsher ; 12-27-2023 at 01:27 AM.
06-11-2014, 11:19 PM #15
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Pure View Post
So, I decide to play some BF4 and I noticed I wasn't signed in. I hit the sign in button and I get an error saying:

"Access to Sony Entertainment on this account has been banned or temporarily suspended." (WS-37337-3)

I didn't do ANYTHING! My main account Afg-Pure that I've been using for years is now banned wtf. I never modded and I don't even own a PS3 except a ylod one that my friend gave me wtf man. I have never owned a CFW PS3 in my life nor have I been signed in on one. I literally don't know why they just chose to ban me all these years of being clean. Fucking little **** bitches.

I just checked my e-mail and I didn't receive anything from Sony except them telling me my PS Plus has ended today. Wtf? I don't get it.

EDIT: I called support and they said I was banned for "cussing." Facepalm Since when did Sony turn in to MS.

That's sad you have to use vulgar language on a video game. If you can't play causually then don't play it.

Sony started doing that when R* put the feature in on gtav for ps3. They do the same thing for ps3 too.
06-12-2014, 01:30 AM #16
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
That's sad you have to use vulgar language on a video game. If you can't play causually then don't play it.

Sony started doing that when R* put the feature in on gtav for ps3. They do the same thing for ps3 too.
Well, actually not really. In my case I called someone a "n*****" in a PSN text msg (no offense intended to blacks) Assuming all of us here are at least above the age 17, is it "sad" that videogames themselves contain foul language? Did you also forget kids ages 8-12 are the majority of players in mature games themselves? Again R* is stupid for putting that in because anyone owning the game is supposed to be 17+, but that itself goes back to what I mentioned about squeekers. This is life get used to it.
Last edited by RatchetBooty ; 06-12-2014 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Bypassing the language filter is not allowed.
06-12-2014, 01:39 AM #17
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Pure View Post
Well, actually not really. In my case I called someone a "n i g g e r" in a PSN text msg (no offense intended to blacks) Assuming all of us here are at least above the age 17, is it "sad" that videogames themselves contain foul language? Did you also forget kids ages 8-12 are the majority of players in mature games themselves? Again R* is stupid for putting that in because anyone owning the game is supposed to be 17+, but that itself goes back to what I mentioned about squeekers. This is life get used to it.

Yes they're ally have. You have to be reported for it where as ps4 is voice always being recorded for vulgar language. Read the tos and you'd know that
06-12-2014, 01:42 AM #18
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Citadel View Post
Yes they're ally have. You have to be reported for it where as ps4 is voice always being recorded for vulgar language. Read the tos and you'd know that
I didn't send a voice message on PS4, only text. So I believe the person manually reported me.
06-12-2014, 01:45 AM #19
A1
Why You Mad Bruh?
Well Many Of Us Gettin Banned Without Reason, But Reading This I Was Curious What I Did Get Banned, And GUESS WHAT!! Banned For Cursing... LOL tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo