03-28-2010, 06:56 PM #1
-Lazy-
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i trade him my account for his account he gave me the right info so i gave him my info after i sign out he call sony and got his account back i change pass and i cant sign in anymore and he still has my account
03-28-2010, 09:01 PM #11
-Lazy-
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
Have you sent him a PM about it?

+ Why delete all your message's when it will have proof of him scamming you?

i deleted all my messages because my inbox was full and we did a great trade and i had his account and he had mine i went to sleep and after i woke up he change the info i change pass and everything now is incorrect i only have the messages i sent him
03-28-2010, 09:04 PM #12
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by Sneaky. View Post
i deleted all my messages because my inbox was full and we did a great trade and i had his account and he had mine i went to sleep and after i woke up he change the info i change pass and everything now is incorrect i only have the messages i sent him

But have you contacted him before you posted this thread?
You need to send him a PM and ask him for the correct detials, If he does not send them he will get an infraction.
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM #13
-Lazy-
[/COLOR]
Originally posted by Cpt.S View Post
But have you contacted him before you posted this thread?
You need to send him a PM and ask him for the correct detials, If he does not send them he will get an infraction.

yes i sent him a message and a visitor message
03-28-2010, 09:09 PM #14
Cpt.S
Banned
I've sent him a PM telling him to re-set the password.
If he don't he will get an infraction and never be able to trade again.

But still we need to ear his side of the story.
03-28-2010, 10:43 PM #15
Proof-

• Screenshots
  • Pictures
  • Video Recordings
  • Audio Recordings
  • Transactions
  • Private Messages
  • Witnesses

To users: The person you are reporting may not be infracted or banned, if you cannot provide Proof.

The following user thanked HSx9 for this useful post:

Cpt.S
03-28-2010, 11:42 PM #16
yh what the f**k you on abount m8 i gave you my account and i deleted it off my ps3 and i dont even now the email of my heart and plus i dont know sony's number
03-28-2010, 11:43 PM #17
wow... k1ller kobra for psn
thats what he did on xbox
03-28-2010, 11:47 PM #18
Exactly, don't think i'd trade on this forum.
03-29-2010, 12:01 AM #19
-Lazy-
Originally posted by GUNBOY13 View Post
yh what the f**k you on abount m8 i gave you my account and i deleted it off my ps3 and i dont even now the email of my heart and plus i dont know sony's number

i cant sign in on ur account that means u change the password dont try to change the story

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo