04-02-2010, 12:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. (His name used to be Ice-e) scammed me 550k vbux. He recovered the runescape account less than a week after i bought it, however i didn't contact him about until a bit later because i tried various methods of recovering. In the chatlogs he mentions the account wasn't really his so he was selling an account that he did not own.

Proof:
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ngu-auctions/113535-rs-lvl-109-torso-40m-99-str.htmlYou must login or register to view this content.
04-02-2010, 12:09 AM #2
I didn't scam him, I didn't recover it, my old friend did and I tried 2+ times to help him get it back. I've been trying a lot, I tried again a few hours ago and Jagex denied it again. I don't know what to tell you, he recovered it before with the info right in front of me, but I don't know why it isn't working now.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I'm willing to refund you vbux, but not a full amount because you have already altered the account from it's previous stage.
04-02-2010, 12:18 AM #3
Who Logik?
04-02-2010, 12:19 AM #4
Originally posted by John
I didn't scam him, I didn't recover it, my old friend did and I tried 2+ times to help him get it back. I've been trying a lot, I tried again a few hours ago and Jagex denied it again. I don't know what to tell you, he recovered it before with the info right in front of me, but I don't know why it isn't working now.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I'm willing to refund you vbux, but not a full amount because you have already altered the account from it's previous stage.

From my point of view you recovered the account. All i know is that i purchased something from your, and that item is no longer in my possession do to someone recovering it. I'm going to assume that you were the person who recovered it because you're the one who got money out of it. So no, you get keep your refund. You have clearly scammed multiple people hence the person above me so enjoy getting banned.

Originally posted by PR3D View Post
Don't worry bro he scammed me out of 28k vbux

So, he scammed multiple people then?
04-02-2010, 12:27 AM #5
Originally posted by mooze View Post
From my point of view you recovered the account. All i know is that i purchased something from your, and that item is no longer in my possession do to someone recovering it. I'm going to assume that you were the person who recovered it because you're the one who got money out of it. So no, you get keep your refund. You have clearly scammed multiple people hence the person above me so enjoy getting banned.

So, he scammed multiple people then?

He was talking about you? I've never traded a Logik, lmfao..
04-02-2010, 12:35 AM #6
Originally posted by PR3D View Post
yeah,i gave him like 200 headshots and he didn't even give me 1 vbux.

LMFAO! Well really, if you think about it, YOU SCAMMED ME. Basically I was going to make you premium for 1k headshots, then you backed out early and tried to make me pay you vbux. So then you said HSx9 said I have to pay you, 2 minutes later, I ask him in SB and he says no. You feel stupid now kid, now gtfo faggot.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Whatever then, I'll refund you 500k, but if you do recover it then give me the vbux back.
04-02-2010, 12:48 AM #7
Originally posted by 12 View Post
why the hell would you sell me the account he bought?

I never sold you an account he bought?
04-02-2010, 02:25 AM #8
It's a little late for a refund, not to mention to you didn't even refund it all. I paid you 550k, plus since it was having issues trading that much i accidentally gave you like an additional 40k. Scamming people is bannable, so far you've scammed 3 people from what i can tell.

Edit: You also sold me an account that you had no access to other than the pass, so good job, thats also scamming.
Last edited by mooze ; 04-02-2010 at 02:33 AM.
04-02-2010, 03:37 AM #9
Originally posted by WiredDragon93 View Post
Hey John, what ever happened to MY Head shots. Yeah you gave the other kid (slayer0047) His head shots, but mine? We gave you a score of 118 kills and 5 DEATHS in 1 game, not counting the other games. We spent hours giving you boosts. And you end up deleting me? I MEAN COME ON!!
You want proof?

You must login or register to view this content.

.... Why isn't it showing up....
Well here is the link to the Image

You must login or register to view this content.

There it is.

My Dummy account is named VAg3__xUNiT__
slayer0047's dummy account is Cicada_69.

No, Yacole bought that account off me and wouldn't pay me so I had to call Sony to get it back & it has no friends on it now. My new account is HammoOvGy.
04-02-2010, 04:23 AM #10
Originally posted by WiredDragon93 View Post
.....Oh.... and thinking i was about to post a Scam Dispute... When did this happen?...

AND WHY HAVEN'T U ADDED ME???

Like last week & I forgot the 2 numbers at the end of your name. I'll add you when I go on tmw morning. Plus why open a scam report lmao you guys offered to boost me up to lvl 45.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo