04-02-2010, 12:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content. (His name used to be Ice-e) scammed me 550k vbux. He recovered the runescape account less than a week after i bought it, however i didn't contact him about until a bit later because i tried various methods of recovering. In the chatlogs he mentions the account wasn't really his so he was selling an account that he did not own.

Proof:
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ngu-auctions/113535-rs-lvl-109-torso-40m-99-str.htmlYou must login or register to view this content.
04-02-2010, 08:33 AM #11
Cpt.S
Banned
Originally posted by mooze View Post
You must login or register to view this content. (His name used to be Ice-e) scammed me 550k vbux. He recovered the runescape account less than a week after i bought it, however i didn't contact him about until a bit later because i tried various methods of recovering. In the chatlogs he mentions the account wasn't really his so he was selling an account that he did not own.

Proof:
https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ngu-auctions/113535-rs-lvl-109-torso-40m-99-str.htmlYou must login or register to view this content.

Did you get your vBux back?
Reply as soon as you read this.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 AM ----------

Originally posted by John
I didn't scam him, I didn't recover it, my old friend did and I tried 2+ times to help him get it back. I've been trying a lot, I tried again a few hours ago and Jagex denied it again. I don't know what to tell you, he recovered it before with the info right in front of me, but I don't know why it isn't working now.

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

I'm willing to refund you vbux, but not a full amount because you have already altered the account from it's previous stage.

Did you refund him the full amount of vBux??

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Originally posted by 12 View Post
He is a scammer,that is my account,i've had that one for like a week. he sold me your account Not Happy or Sad. that is mine i can tell by the item quantities

So you have this account? Do you still have it now?
If you do then login and take some screen shots, Send them to me, Then I'll ask the owner of this thread if it's the same account.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Originally posted by WiredDragon93 View Post
Hey John, what ever happened to MY Head shots. Yeah you gave the other kid (slayer0047) His head shots, but mine? We gave you a score of 118 kills and 5 DEATHS in 1 game, not counting the other games. We spent hours giving you boosts. And you end up deleting me? I MEAN COME ON!!
You want proof?

You must login or register to view this content.

.... Why isn't it showing up....
Well here is the link to the Image

There it is.

My Dummy account is named VAg3__xUNiT__
slayer0047's dummy account is Cicada_69.

Don't jump into other people's threads, If he scammed you out of headshots then open your own ticket AFTER you've PM'd him and if he don't finish the headshots.
04-02-2010, 11:33 AM #12
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
The only person I want to post in this thread is Mooze and John_, if anyone else posts in here except for Mods then you will be infracted for spamming.

The dispute is between these two users only and has nothing to do with anyone else.

John_ refund the v-bucks to Mooze.

If anyone else has any issues then start your own dispute.
04-02-2010, 03:12 PM #13
I did refund 500k vbux to mooze, he bought for 550k, but what's the difference between 50k, whatever if he wants the 50k, I'll send it, close this now.

& about that headshots thing, THEY offered to rank me up so I could boost with them although I did say I would give them a game of it too but that was before I knew I was going to sell my account and the whole Sony thing happened.
04-02-2010, 03:22 PM #14
Cpt.S
Banned
vBux returned.
closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo