05-15-2010, 10:27 PM #1
margison
Ninja Turtle
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have no screenshots or recordings to back me up, but there are several witnesses.

We had aranged to AC130 boost on MW2 in a party of 8, but just before we started, he insisted that somebody do killstreak boosting and that they would get over 100 kills EACH and that he had to go first.
He got to around 50 kills before he used his AC130 and killed us to stop us from defusing a bomb (we were in demolition) but he apologised so i thought nothing of it.
Shortly after he got past 100 kills he decided to use a nuke and then leave the game without giving anybody the kills he had promised in exchange for his killstreak.

This all happened around 30 minutes ago.

I really hope he gets banned, or at least an infraction. Because i've heard from a few other people in the SB and a chat room on the PS3 that he has scammed other people before.
The link to his profile is You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by margison ; 05-16-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Added link to his account.

The following 3 users say thank you to margison for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow, EnD*, teeth08
05-16-2010, 02:57 PM #11
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Link his profile in here please.
05-16-2010, 06:50 PM #12
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
thats it You must login or register to view this content.
05-16-2010, 07:39 PM #13
You must login or register to view this content.
05-16-2010, 08:24 PM #14
margison
Ninja Turtle
Originally posted by HSx9 View Post

The only proof i have is several witnesses who can verify what i have said.

The link to his profile is You must login or register to view this content. i sent it to Tooby when this thread was temporarily closed but it should be on here too now, so i'll edit it into the original post.
05-16-2010, 08:25 PM #15
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster

We have 5 witnesses shouldent that be enough proof?

i would of recorded this but i dont record AC130 boosting games....
05-16-2010, 08:29 PM #16
Originally posted by margison View Post
The only proof i have is several witnesses who can verify what i have said.

The link to his profile is You must login or register to view this content. i sent it to Tooby when this thread was temporarily closed but it should be on here too now, so i'll edit it into the original post.

Are they witnesses? Or are they your friends?

And there are many awys to still show proof, show me messages you have sent me, show me your MW2 AC130 Kills (go to challenges), seriously, it's not that hard.
05-16-2010, 08:33 PM #17
EnD*
Smiley Stories
I witnessed it and I live in another country to these guys and just meet them in game yesterday. That kid BBCP_Zamorak is a scammer :(
05-16-2010, 08:54 PM #18
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Are they witnesses? Or are they your friends?

And there are many awys to still show proof, show me messages you have sent me, show me your MW2 AC130 Kills (go to challenges), seriously, it's not that hard.

What our proof is several people who was there.. the only one who could be classed as a friend to me is M4RG all the rest have joined up to boost,
and how can us showing you our ac130 kills proof?
05-16-2010, 09:09 PM #19
Originally posted by Cpt.Slow View Post
What our proof is several people who was there.. the only one who could be classed as a friend to me is M4RG all the rest have joined up to boost,
and how can us showing you our ac130 kills proof?

Go to your challenges and look up that challenge that says how close you are to receiving 1000 AC130 Kills. it will say "#/1000"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo