05-15-2010, 10:27 PM #1
margison
Ninja Turtle
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have no screenshots or recordings to back me up, but there are several witnesses.

We had aranged to AC130 boost on MW2 in a party of 8, but just before we started, he insisted that somebody do killstreak boosting and that they would get over 100 kills EACH and that he had to go first.
He got to around 50 kills before he used his AC130 and killed us to stop us from defusing a bomb (we were in demolition) but he apologised so i thought nothing of it.
Shortly after he got past 100 kills he decided to use a nuke and then leave the game without giving anybody the kills he had promised in exchange for his killstreak.

This all happened around 30 minutes ago.

I really hope he gets banned, or at least an infraction. Because i've heard from a few other people in the SB and a chat room on the PS3 that he has scammed other people before.
The link to his profile is You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by margison ; 05-16-2010 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Added link to his account.

The following 3 users say thank you to margison for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow, EnD*, teeth08
05-16-2010, 09:16 PM #20
Cpt.Slow
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by HSx9 View Post
Go to your challenges and look up that challenge that says how close you are to receiving 1000 AC130 Kills. it will say "#/1000"

yes im at 750/1000 how does this give evidence?
05-16-2010, 09:19 PM #21
Originally posted by Cpt.Slow View Post
yes im at 750/1000 how does this give evidence?

I am telling magirson to do that, take a picture or something.
05-16-2010, 10:27 PM #22
margison
Ninja Turtle
I am telling magirson to do that, take a picture or something.

I'm on around 490, but it really doesn't mean anything considering i had ac130 boosted a bit before, and after that game.
05-16-2010, 10:49 PM #23
Originally posted by margison View Post
I'm on around 490, but it really doesn't mean anything considering i had ac130 boosted a bit before, and after that game.

Well I'll let another mod handle this case since I don't ban people without proof.
05-16-2010, 10:53 PM #24
margison
Ninja Turtle
Well I'll let another mod handle this case since I don't ban people without proof.

I only knew 2 of the people in the game before we set it up, that game was the first time i had met most of them, and they could back me up about that and everything else i have said. But i get your point.
05-17-2010, 12:14 AM #25
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
can i add some evidence
rekogniition another ngu user who i met at this boosting lobby, sent me a message before that bbfc_zamora scammed him before. i didnt take much notice of this at the time but would a screenshot of the message help?
then all wed need to do is prove i got scammed after he sent me the message. any ideas
05-17-2010, 12:16 AM #26
Naruto
Dark Knight
OMFG this is still not over?! Just ban him already!!
05-17-2010, 04:33 AM #27
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME

Trust me there will be no banning from this, dont worrySmile

Originally posted by TheChosenRanger View Post
OMFG this is still not over?! Just ban him already!!

Ban him for what? Scamming a few AC130 kills? What do you think we are?

No the most will be a infraction and a drop in his trustworthy level.

And I wiil do it later after I have finished work.

Can I just remind you all tho that the only people who should be replying to this thread is the accuser, the accused and the moderators.

All other posts will be considered as spam and you will recieve a warning.

Thanks.
05-17-2010, 03:43 PM #28
teeth08
< ^ > < ^ >
all i want from this case is to put him untrustworthy so other people will know when boosting. as i stated above this he has scammed other people so maybe the mods should put a untrustworthy/trustworthy list in mw2 boosting section.
fair play he has donated to ngu and is premium but people should kmnow this information beforehand

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo