08-01-2010, 05:16 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread

You must login or register to view this content.

I bought 36 of the 40 slots

I told him to wait so i could negotiate with the other person for the remaining 4.

He was offline so i said i would need to see a LiveStream

But he was eager to draw and PM'd me saying i'd lost

This is fixed and i want my 5,400,000 vbux back

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

AndyBwv2
08-01-2010, 05:44 PM #11
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Cpt.I3eAsT View Post
i say let a mod redraw it

yes i know with so much vbux at stake - the least he can do is let a mod do a livestream

if not, i want a refund
08-01-2010, 05:55 PM #12
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Newelly View Post
OMG DEREK WOULD NEVER lie look at his rep etc...

And to be fair REFUND OR MOD DRAW IT,

and you should let live stream *Andy*

i know its not like i bought the MAX of 6 slots - i bought 36 slots

i'm also Lv1 and i know this isnt right
08-01-2010, 06:24 PM #13
Paul
Edwards
Originally posted by Cpt.I3eAsT View Post
Hey your not a mod so stop acting like it!

How about instead of berating him you realise he is right and stop posting?

The following 2 users say thank you to Paul for this useful post:

AndyBwv2, IvanTheTerrible
08-01-2010, 06:30 PM #14
Originally posted by Paul View Post
How about instead of berating him you realise he is right and stop posting?

Some real talk for once.
08-01-2010, 11:32 PM #15
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
is nothing being done about this then? i'm the victim of a cheap scam and not a word is said

he's sold the vbux quickly now anyway
08-02-2010, 09:02 PM #16
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
I am looking into this.
08-02-2010, 11:17 PM #17
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by AndyBwv2 View Post
its already been drawn know

Right here is my proposal. To clear your name I want you to post a picture of your proof of postage showing the date you posted the item. I also want the winner of your raffle to show me proof of delivery. I want to see him holding the controller in from of the ngu main page with HIS username in the picture. The thing that is bothering me is I can't see your v-bucks history as you have deleted it all. It's cool tho as I can get admin to check your log.

If I find you have exchanged v-bucks then you and the winner will be banned. If you lie to me you will be banned.

If you confess now and save me the hassle of getting a admin to check for me the ban will be for 5 days.

You lie to me, it's permanent.

The following user thanked -Garf- for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER
08-03-2010, 11:15 AM #18
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Garf
Right here is my proposal. To clear your name I want you to post a picture of your proof of postage showing the date you posted the item. I also want the winner of your raffle to show me proof of delivery. I want to see him holding the controller in from of the ngu main page with HIS username in the picture. The thing that is bothering me is I can't see your v-bucks history as you have deleted it all. It's cool tho as I can get admin to check your log.

If I find you have exchanged v-bucks then you and the winner will be banned. If you lie to me you will be banned.

If you confess now and save me the hassle of getting a admin to check for me the ban will be for 5 days.

thanks Garf, appreciate this

i know theres a possibility he was telling the truth, but with me having a 90 percent chance of winning, i need to know
08-04-2010, 11:28 AM #19
Originally posted by Garf

PM'd the guy, ive told him to keep the wrapping which the controller came in. and put a picture of his name on white piece of paper with the controller showing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo