08-01-2010, 05:16 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread

You must login or register to view this content.

I bought 36 of the 40 slots

I told him to wait so i could negotiate with the other person for the remaining 4.

He was offline so i said i would need to see a LiveStream

But he was eager to draw and PM'd me saying i'd lost

This is fixed and i want my 5,400,000 vbux back

The following user thanked DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

AndyBwv2
08-04-2010, 11:35 AM #20
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by AndyBwv2 View Post
PM'd the guy, ive told him to keep the wrapping which the controller came in. and put a picture of his name on white piece of paper with the controller showing.

Its funny you say that, the "Guy" says that you messaged him on x-box live and asked him "Do you want to make lots of v-bucks fast?"

He said "Yes"

You said "Well just enter my competition"

And he won.

He didnt even pay you the entry fee as we checked his history and we checked your history.

I also asked him "will you be recieving a turbo controller?"

His reply was "Not that I am aware of"

As far as I am concerned this whole thing stinks of scamness.

And I told you I want to see your proof of postage, the reciept you got from the post office when you sent the parcel?

Show me. I want to see the date aswell please.

Really you are going to have to do a hell of a lot of explaining if you dont want to get a permanent ban.
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM #21
Originally posted by Garf
Its funny you say that, the "Guy" says that you messaged him on x-box live and asked him "Do you want to make lots of v-bucks fast?"

He said "Yes"

You said "Well just enter my competition"

And he won.

He didnt even pay you the entry fee as we checked his history and we checked your history.

I also asked him "will you be recieving a turbo controller?"

His reply was "Not that I am aware of"

As far as I am concerned this whole thing stinks of scamness.

And I told you I want to see your proof of postage, the reciept you got from the post office when you sent the parcel?

Show me. I want to see the date aswell please.

Really you are going to have to do a hell of a lot of explaining if you dont want to get a permanent ban.

Well tbh, i have no reciept of the parcell being sent, my dad work sends everything by TnT so i would get no reciept of them, as i have never recieved one before since ive sent a few things threw there, by all means if you dont belive me, just ban me then. :\
08-04-2010, 11:43 AM #22
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
Originally posted by AndyBwv2 View Post
Well tbh, i have no reciept of the parcell being sent, my dad work sends everything by TnT so i would get no reciept of them, as i have never recieved one before since ive sent a few things threw there, by all means if you dont belive me, just ban me then. :\

I dont believe you, I gave you the opportunity to admit to me this was a scam, I said you will be banned for 5-7 days and that would be the end of it.

Now I will give you one last chance to admit this was a scam. I stand by my offer of a 5-7 day ban.

If you deny it and I prove it was a scam (Trust me I will prove it if it is) then I promise you that you will never see NGU again. I dont want to do this but trust me I will.
08-04-2010, 12:17 PM #23
Originally posted by Derek
yes i know with so much vbux at stake - the least he can do is let a mod do a livestream

if not, i want a refund

im sorry derek and you know what for :\ sorry.
08-04-2010, 12:38 PM #24
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
You must login or register to view this content.

Derek you need to talk to Admins about getting a refund. Direct them to me or this dispute thread if they need info.

Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo