09-05-2010, 08:22 AM #1
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few months ago I sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago I go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. vBux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but I didn't want to go through all that so I told him if he refunded my vBux I would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then I notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. for all i know ur just trying to get free money.
10-06-2010, 03:59 PM #137
Originally posted by Spartan
Please use the correct layout.

Contacted the user, he has 24 hours to reply.

unless im unbanned from the auctions im not going to do shit about this dispute cause if ur not u can close this as i have already got my punisment. HOW THE **** DO U EXPECT ME TO GET MONEY FOR THIS GUY WITHOUT THE AUCTIONS! HOW THICK ARE YOU? IM REPORTING U TO JIMERASED!
10-06-2010, 09:22 PM #138
Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
unless im unbanned from the auctions im not going to do shit about this dispute cause if ur not u can close this as i have already got my punisment. HOW THE **** DO U EXPECT ME TO GET MONEY FOR THIS GUY WITHOUT THE AUCTIONS! HOW THICK ARE YOU? IM REPORTING U TO JIMERASED!

Listen. This dispute has been going on long enough. Spartan has been nice by giving you chances to pay Joker back instead of infracting you, so there is no need to flame the guy thats helping you.

You were banned from the auctions by Jim himself. You can't pay the $10 back, but you can pay about $200 for a console? Thats the reason you are banned from the auctions. Settle this dispute, and you'll be unbanned. Easy as that.
10-06-2010, 10:35 PM #139
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin

You could give the code to spartan and he could sell it for you. :derp:
10-07-2010, 04:53 AM #140
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

I didn't ask you to be banned from the auctions, that was Jim's choice, not mine. You have money in cash, why don't you refund him with that?
10-07-2010, 02:48 PM #141
Vanitas
Retired

This has been going on for too long now. Wormy, if you have the money, refund him. From what I see you have been trying to buy other stuff, and not paying him, such as consoles. But seriously, how hard is it to get $10 together?
10-07-2010, 03:29 PM #142
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
good news! I got another PSN CARD! Im selling it for a CL and am getting the person to send Joker £6 via paypal! Isn't that GR8!

I'm also getting sick of this, you have 24 hours to refund Joker Via paypal or through mail. If you are paying by mail you must provide an order number / tracking number. If you refuse to do so, you will be infracted.
10-07-2010, 05:13 PM #143
I'm also getting sick of this, you have 24 hours to refund Joker Via paypal or through mail. If you are paying by mail you must provide an order number / tracking number. If you refuse to do so, you will be infracted.

I also agree im gonna see if i can get this done tonight! Im gonna see if i can link my mums debit card to a new paypal i will make then it will be over and i get access back to the auctions

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Originally posted by joker View Post
a few months ago i sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago i go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. Vbux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but i didn't want to go through all that so i told him if he refunded my vbux i would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then i notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. For all i know ur just trying to get free money.

money has been sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Im sorry dude about flaming u. But the money has been sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof will be posted in 2 mins

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by Vanitas View Post
This has been going on for too long now. Wormy, if you have the money, refund him. From what I see you have been trying to buy other stuff, and not paying him, such as consoles. But seriously, how hard is it to get $10 together?

money has been sent!!!!!!!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

10-07-2010, 05:20 PM #144
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by JoKeR View Post
I don't see $10 in my paypal and your ps3 games thread hasn't been posted in for a few days...

If he hasn't refunded you, PM me and I'll re-open this dispute. :y:

I also agree im gonna see if i can get this done tonight! Im gonna see if i can link my mums debit card to a new paypal i will make then it will be over and i get access back to the auctions

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

money has been sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Im sorry dude about flaming u. But the money has been sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proof will be posted in 2 mins

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

money has been sent!!!!!!!!!

Great! :y:

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo