09-05-2010, 08:22 AM #1
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few months ago I sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago I go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. vBux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but I didn't want to go through all that so I told him if he refunded my vBux I would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then I notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. for all i know ur just trying to get free money.
09-06-2010, 05:00 PM #11
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
If i pay u back etc. can i have the 3 million of which ill sell for $30 and ill sell mine for $7? But i need ur permission as i dont have much time to do it anyother way

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

24 hours! I need more time than that possibly 3-4 days

Where are you getting 3 Mill from?
09-06-2010, 05:06 PM #12
Originally posted by Spartan
Where are you getting 3 Mill from?

Red knight was going to send me 3 million vbux so i could sell it and pay him and joker back the money as the 3 million was originally mine and i could give them all the money. Or you could get the $15 i gave to ousider for my premium thus me loosing my premium would be fair as a punishment since i didn't technically scam
09-06-2010, 05:13 PM #13
Plus 24hrs is no time to get that all done common a week is enough i think like

You've told me in the sb that you're eligible for a credit card by September 15th, it is then that you will be able to sign up to PayPal with it, therefore create a new account and refund us. This won't cost you anything since the money was returned to you by PayPal before. If you do so, I'll be happy to give the vBux that you refunded me back, it would still be a valid transaction since you will have proved you're not a scammer.

I propose we allow djwormy to refund us on the 15th or we take action. This seems a legitimate responce, at least in my own opinion. Spartan, do you agree?

EDIT: I also never said I would give him the vBux to sell. I know that selling vBux is against NextGenUpdate rules.
09-06-2010, 05:19 PM #14
Originally posted by RedKnight View Post
You've told me in the sb that you're eligible for a credit card by September 15th, it is then that you will be able to sign up to PayPal with it, therefore create a new account and refund us. This won't cost you anything since the money was returned to you by PayPal before. If you do so, I'll be happy to give the vBux that you refunded me back, it would still be a valid transaction since you will have proved you're not a scammer.

I propose we allow djwormy to refund us on the 15th or we take action. This seems a legitimate responce, at least in my own opinion. Spartan, do you agree?

EDIT: I also never said I would give him the vBux to sell. I know that selling vBux is against NextGenUpdate rules.

It might not be on 15th september exactly that is when im legally allowed to get it but ill defo get it the week after (during the week i mean)
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 09-06-2010 at 05:25 PM.
09-06-2010, 05:30 PM #15
It might not be on 15th september exactly that is when im legally allowed to get it but ill defo get it the week after (during the week i mean)

During the week after? Cut that down to three days after please.
09-06-2010, 06:07 PM #16
Originally posted by RedKnight View Post
During the week after? Cut that down to three days after please.

Ill try like but what do u think of my euros idea?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

getting sorted as im selling a xbl card to pay back both users
09-07-2010, 05:42 PM #17
Originally posted by JoKeR View Post
A few months ago I sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago I go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. vBux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but I didn't want to go through all that so I told him if he refunded my vBux I would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then I notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. for all i know ur just trying to get free money.

2 things.

1. it was 2 million for $12
2. I am selling an xbl card to pay u and redknight so dispute solved as redknight has the card code and just needs to sell it and give you the money
09-08-2010, 12:39 AM #18
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
Nope it was 3mill for $18.

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by THE_JoKeR ; 09-08-2010 at 01:59 AM.
09-08-2010, 05:14 AM #19
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by JoKeR View Post
Nope it was 3mill for $18.

Can i team viewer you to see the payment?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo