09-05-2010, 08:22 AM #1
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few months ago I sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago I go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. vBux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but I didn't want to go through all that so I told him if he refunded my vBux I would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then I notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. for all i know ur just trying to get free money.
09-22-2010, 04:50 PM #56
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
m8 1 million is worth $10 again ask anybody

He bought 3 Million vbux.
09-22-2010, 04:55 PM #57
Hells
I'm Back...
Ok I know I aint supposed to post in other peoples infraction BUT this is a useful post.

wormy says he aint got $10 to give to Joker but he went a bought a UK PSN card for £20 You must login or register to view this content. heres an idea why not give that to joker if he wants it then he could sell it for more than $10
09-22-2010, 05:00 PM #58
Originally posted by Spartan
He bought 3 Million vbux.

It was 2 million and i refunded it all

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Hells View Post
Ok I know I aint supposed to post in other peoples infraction BUT this is a useful post.

wormy says he aint got $10 to give to Joker but he went a bought a UK PSN card for £20 You must login or register to view this content. heres an idea why not give that to joker if he wants it then he could sell it for more than $10

GTFO! ****ing troll! I used my b day money to get it and im not using it to pay off a dispute thats not my fault. I only got 2 items for my b day. a phone case and memory card for it will u let me have anything and all u do is -rep -rep -rep -rep -rep. LEAVE ME ALONE!
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 09-22-2010 at 05:03 PM.
09-22-2010, 07:02 PM #59
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
It was 2 million and i refunded it all

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

GTFO! ****ing troll! I used my b day money to get it and im not using it to pay off a dispute thats not my fault. I only got 2 items for my b day. a phone case and memory card for it will u let me have anything and all u do is -rep -rep -rep -rep -rep. LEAVE ME ALONE!

Don't insult members, especially someone that was posting here to help the dispute.
09-22-2010, 07:05 PM #60
Originally posted by Spartan
Don't insult members, especially someone that was posting here to help the dispute.

so i send 1 million and dispute over?
09-22-2010, 07:08 PM #61
so i send 1 million and dispute over?

Listen. You need to refund 3 million vbux to Joker. Not 1 million. Not 2 million. 3 million vbux is what you need to refund him.
09-22-2010, 07:10 PM #62
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
Listen. You need to refund 3 million vbux to Joker. Not 1 million. Not 2 million. 3 million vbux is what you need to refund him.

y 3 million? 1 million = $10 wtf is this. Im paying for something thats not my fault anyway. I've already shilled out $26 to redknight for something thats not my fault y more i've been punished enough and got about 10 - 20 -reps common i've got punished enough
Last edited by Ahsoka Tano ; 09-22-2010 at 07:13 PM.
09-22-2010, 07:15 PM #63
y 3 million 1 million = $10

No it doesn't. Not even close. Your two choices are

1. Refund 3 million vbux
2. Give Joker $10

Thats all i'm gonna say.
09-22-2010, 07:19 PM #64
Originally posted by iDelete View Post
No it doesn't. Not even close. Your two choices are

1. Refund 3 million vbux
2. Give Joker $10

Thats all i'm gonna say.

look at my edit of above i've been punished enough from the -rep and such. U should know u - repped me and called me a scammer. Im preorting ur posts as this is and unfair trial

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo