09-05-2010, 08:22 AM #1
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A few months ago I sold djwormy 3mill for $18. A few weeks ago I go to my paypal and notice that theres a chargeback claim from him over those $18. I talk to him about it and he says that his paypal was deleted and its from his credit card. vBux was selling for $3 per mill at the time but I didn't want to go through all that so I told him if he refunded my vBux I would accept responsibility for the chargeback. I do that then I notice that paypal takes off an extra $10 from me. I tell dj about it and this is what he says:

I dont have paypal so i dont give a **** i dont owe u anything u cant report paypal for taking ur money. I cant do shit so piss off and leave me alone. for all i know ur just trying to get free money.
09-22-2010, 07:22 PM #65
Originally posted by djwormy12 View Post
look at my edit of above i've been punished enough from the -rep and such. U should know u - repped me and called me a scammer. Im preorting ur posts as this is and unfair trial

So your saying just because your getting -repped, Joker should just sit back and not do anything about this? You think its fair Joker doesn't get his vbux/money back? Just because you sent Red the money means Joker gets none? Think about it.

And if you got a problem with me, tell it to the admin.
09-22-2010, 07:26 PM #66
Originally posted by idelete View Post
so your saying just because your getting -repped, joker should just sit back and not do anything about this? You think its fair joker doesn't get his vbux/money back? Just because you sent red the money means joker gets none? Think about it.

And if you got a problem with me, tell it to the admin.

i paid him his 2 million back that he sold me and im giving him another 1 million = 3 million happy?
09-22-2010, 07:27 PM #67
i paid him his 2 million back that he sold me and im giving him another 1 million = 3 million happy?

Yes :y:

09-22-2010, 07:42 PM #68
Originally posted by iDelete View Post

Ill post proof of vbplaza transactions

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

The vbplaza shows i sent back 3 million getting proof now

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.

Blacked out other transactions i dont want random people to see what i've been buying
09-22-2010, 07:42 PM #69
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
Originally posted by JoKeR View Post
I do care and I go online plenty. Whether or not you sent the money to rednight you still need to resolve your dispute with me for $10. And what about the live card you have?

Is everything sorted?
09-22-2010, 07:49 PM #70
Originally posted by Spartan
Is everything sorted?

yes (finally) close plz. U should put this on ngu records as the most ever viewed dispute.
09-22-2010, 07:58 PM #71
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.
yes (finally) close plz. U should put this on ngu records as the most ever viewed dispute.

I'm waiting to confirm he has been refunded the correct amount.
09-22-2010, 10:39 PM #72
THE_JoKeR
Everyday I'm Hustlin
look at my edit of above i've been punished enough from the -rep and such. U should know u - repped me and called me a scammer. Im preorting ur posts as this is and unfair trial

WTF is this? The original trade was 3mill for $18. You made a chargeback attempt which failed. Then you made another that paypal believed. You gave me 3mill to accept responsibility to paypal for the transaction. They charged me an extra $10 (as spartan has seen). I told you I DONT WANT VBUX I WANT MY $10. Not only is 1mill not worth $10 but it isn't even what I want. You admit you have money and can pay it back but refuse to, so no the dispute isn't over.

You must login or register to view this content. -______-
Last edited by THE_JoKeR ; 09-22-2010 at 11:07 PM.
09-23-2010, 05:55 AM #73
Spartan Gunney
Who dares, wins.

You must refund $10. If you are selling two PSN cards, send $10 to Joker.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo