12-07-2010, 04:03 PM #1
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .BoLTz
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

This is a message from his friend.
You must login or register to view this content.

Me sending vBux

Me donating for his prem

When did this happen: He changed pass today

How did you purchase: Bought a acc for prem ($10) and 1mill vbux

How much?: $10 and 1mill

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, no reply
If yes, What did they say?:- ...

Other comments: I want a refund.
Also the DOB he sent was WRONG.
12-07-2010, 11:18 PM #29
Originally posted by .Robot View Post
Please believe. Those PMs are fake. Can you log into my NGU account to check them please? I will never scam and I have made 5 people premium. I was never part of the transaction in the first place and I never had the email to iThumpHer. I am obviously more trustworthy than BoLTz. I have a text message of him calling me a fail for telling Cookie.

There is no need for me to log onto your account :y:. I don't believe anyone at the moment. Either one of you could be the liar. I wouldn't be here if I was being biased.

If you didn't do it...then you have nothing to fear Happy.
12-07-2010, 11:21 PM #30
.Robot
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
There is no need for me to log onto your account :y:. I don't believe anyone at the moment. Either one of you could be the liar. I wouldn't be here if I was being biased.

I know I have nothing to fear but look at his sig. He said he doesn't talk to me. He says he loves me in his sig and he talks about me in the SB. He has the DoB of the account because I never made the account. he did. Therefore, he lied.

He said I had no PayPal when I obviously do.I have made people premium. Look at my VMs. Mark is one of my costumers.

BoLTz is trying to frame me for it. I know his phone number, his school and his real name.
12-07-2010, 11:28 PM #31
I know I have nothing to fear but look at his sig. He said he doesn't talk to me. He says he loves me in his sig and he talks about me in the SB. He has the DoB of the account because I never made the account. he did. Therefore, he lied.

He said I had no PayPal when I obviously do.I have made people premium. Look at my VMs. Mark is one of my costumers.

BoLTz is trying to frame me for it. I know his phone number, his school and his real name.

I can't take action based on what you tell me. I have contacted an admin. They are going to verify PMs.
12-07-2010, 11:30 PM #32
.Robot
Banned
I can't take action based on what you tell me. I have contacted an admin. They are going to verify PMs.

Perfect man. I did not send those PM's. Thanks for helping bro :y:

BTW, can they check all PM's? I want them to check the deleted PM's so they can see that I never sent them.
12-07-2010, 11:43 PM #33
Perfect man. I did not send those PM's. Thanks for helping bro :y:

BTW, can they check all PM's? I want them to check the deleted PM's so they can see that I never sent them.

Yeah deleted PMs can also been seen too.
12-07-2010, 11:45 PM #34
.Robot
Banned
Yeah deleted PMs can also been seen too.

Awesome. :y:
12-08-2010, 01:10 AM #35
.BoLTz
Banned

I don't get this really.. Look i found out the email .Robot used and yeah. I got iThumpHer account back on my ps3. Im willing to give it back to Dr. Cookie without a problem because we had a deal... I didnt hack the account i swear... Me and him went through the process with out a problem so yeah. Robot sent me a text saying "nice photoshop. Admins are looking into it so enjoy" Number 1 how can that be photoshoped lmao and Dr. Cookie knows i never scammed him... So he stole the account its final.. I have the info because my email sent me the email that was used and i used the DOB and i will give it to Dr. Cookie and this will be closed. I NEVER HACKED THE ACCOUNT!!!
12-08-2010, 01:22 AM #36
.Robot
Banned
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
I don't get this really.. Look i found out the email .Robot used and yeah. I got iThumpHer account back on my ps3. Im willing to give it back to Dr. Cookie without a problem because we had a deal... I didnt hack the account i swear... Me and him went through the process with out a problem so yeah. Robot sent me a text saying "nice photoshop. Admins are looking into it so enjoy" Number 1 how can that be photoshoped lmao and Dr. Cookie knows i never scammed him... So he stole the account its final.. I have the info because my email sent me the email that was used and i used the DOB and i will give it to Dr. Cookie and this will be closed. I NEVER HACKED THE ACCOUNT!!!

You used photoshop to fake the PM's. How do you magically get the info as soon as the admins are notified?

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post

The text said "Admins are checking PM's. Nice photoshopping but that won't help. Enjoy.

Why would I hack an account that I won't play on?

I found a way to prove that you scammed.
12-08-2010, 02:53 AM #37
Let us both stop fighting and wait until the admins reply to me. Any flaming that happens in this dispute and I will not hesitate to infract.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

BoLTz told me he was able to get your account back Cookie. Can you confirm this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo