12-07-2010, 04:03 PM #1
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .BoLTz
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

This is a message from his friend.
You must login or register to view this content.

Me sending vBux

Me donating for his prem

When did this happen: He changed pass today

How did you purchase: Bought a acc for prem ($10) and 1mill vbux

How much?: $10 and 1mill

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, no reply
If yes, What did they say?:- ...

Other comments: I want a refund.
Also the DOB he sent was WRONG.
12-08-2010, 08:10 AM #38
Fayez
Send me details again.
I cant find it?
I saw it, then it dissapeared?

EDIT: Found it.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------

The account works.
I have changed the email and pass.

If this happens again, I am not going to accept the account back.
12-08-2010, 12:10 PM #39
Dispute resolved.
Closed.
12-11-2010, 01:30 PM #40
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
I don't get this really.. Look i found out the email .Robot used and yeah. I got iThumpHer account back on my ps3. Im willing to give it back to Dr. Cookie without a problem because we had a deal... I didnt hack the account i swear... Me and him went through the process with out a problem so yeah. Robot sent me a text saying "nice photoshop. Admins are looking into it so enjoy" Number 1 how can that be photoshoped lmao and Dr. Cookie knows i never scammed him... So he stole the account its final.. I have the info because my email sent me the email that was used and i used the DOB and i will give it to Dr. Cookie and this will be closed. I NEVER HACKED THE ACCOUNT!!!

Cookie claims the password/email no longer works and was changed.
12-11-2010, 01:58 PM #41
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by drackos View Post
cookie claims the password/email no longer works and was changed.

he's a liar!!!!! I dont have it!!!! He's trying to bullshit you

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Cookie claims the password/email no longer works and was changed.

Drackos, you know what im tired of this shit. Cookie is a liar i swear to my familys life and anything else that i dont have the account. I Dont even know about it.
THe email and pass can't magically change.
12-11-2010, 03:11 PM #42
he's a liar!!!!! I dont have it!!!! He's trying to bullshit you

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Drackos, you know what im tired of this shit. Cookie is a liar i swear to my familys life and anything else that i dont have the account. I Dont even know about it.
THe email and pass can't magically change.

Well what could else of caused this? You are not cleared yet. You must know something...who could of changed the information? Did you tell anyone the information?
12-11-2010, 04:44 PM #43
Fayez
I just logged on my email today, and come to see the email and pass is changed?
WTF?
12-11-2010, 11:55 PM #44
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by dr.
i just logged on my email today, and come to see the email and pass is changed?
Wtf?

cookie never gave me the info plus he even said it i changed the email and pass so how would i have the info???? I know for a fact he is lieing

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Well what could else of caused this? You are not cleared yet. You must know something...who could of changed the information? Did you tell anyone the information?

What info Drackos. The DOB can't do anything to anyone he never gave me the email he changed it to. Plus the email i put to get the accoun t bak for him was fake he changed it so it goes to his email. I hate when they are accusing me of wrong doing,
12-12-2010, 12:02 AM #45
cookie never gave me the info plus he even said it i changed the email and pass so how would i have the info???? I know for a fact he is lieing

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

What info Drackos. The DOB can't do anything to anyone he never gave me the email he changed it to. Plus the email i put to get the accoun t bak for him was fake he changed it so it goes to his email. I hate when they are accusing me of wrong doing,

Well then who could have possibly changed the information? Stop freaking out. If it wasn't you then prove it. If you have something to hide then you should freak out about it.
12-12-2010, 12:21 AM #46
.BoLTz
Banned
Well then who could have possibly changed the information? Stop freaking out. If it wasn't you then prove it. If you have something to hide then you should freak out about it.

I dont lmao. I just hate going through this and even so my ps3 Has the YLOD i can video it for proof. What you need to get is im not saying this in a bad way im just saying how can i possibly know the info?????? My opinion he's trying to get the attention

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo