12-07-2010, 04:03 PM #1
Fayez
[move]Level 1 Trustworthy :happygrin:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Scammer NGU Name: .BoLTz
Scammer NGU Profile URL: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

This is a message from his friend.
You must login or register to view this content.

Me sending vBux

Me donating for his prem

When did this happen: He changed pass today

How did you purchase: Bought a acc for prem ($10) and 1mill vbux

How much?: $10 and 1mill

Did you;
- Buy? Buy
- Sell?
- Trade?

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes, no reply
If yes, What did they say?:- ...

Other comments: I want a refund.
Also the DOB he sent was WRONG.
12-07-2010, 05:03 PM #2
I have contacted the user. He has 24 hours to reply :y:.
12-07-2010, 07:51 PM #3
.BoLTz
Banned
Okay number one i didnt change the password lol cause i dont have it. Second, i didnt take it why would it want it back and third of all the DOB is 10-24-1972 so dont cry.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

And btw just to say this.... .Robot is a little bitch sorry for language.. He's done mso many things such as pose as another mod thats one and 2 I DONT TALK TO HIM!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

And it was .Robot cause i dont have the account i'll send a oic of my account if you want. So we settle this the right way.
12-07-2010, 08:10 PM #4
Originally posted by .BoLTz View Post
Okay number one i didnt change the password lol cause i dont have it. Second, i didnt take it why would it want it back and third of all the DOB is 10-24-1972 so dont cry.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

And btw just to say this.... .Robot is a little bitch sorry for language.. He's done mso many things such as pose as another mod thats one and 2 I DONT TALK TO HIM!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

And it was .Robot cause i dont have the account i'll send a oic of my account if you want. So we settle this the right way.

Cookie can you try the DOB again? Is that what you tried the first time?
12-07-2010, 08:16 PM #5
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Cookie can you try the DOB again? Is that what you tried the first time?

Drackos the email is change i have a email on my iphone saying "Playstaton Network Email Change" so he cant obviously use it. Like really wtf i shouldnt be in this.
12-07-2010, 08:30 PM #6
Drackos the email is change i have a email on my iphone saying "Playstaton Network Email Change" so he cant obviously use it. Like really wtf i shouldnt be in this.

Explain how the email could of changed if you didn't change it? Please post a screenshot of the email and the email itself.
12-07-2010, 08:35 PM #7
Fayez
I tried the DOB before, it did not work.
12-07-2010, 08:38 PM #8
.BoLTz
Banned
Proof that i didnt do it. My friend on here which im disclaiming his name sent me this..

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Drackos View Post
Explain how the email could of changed if you didn't change it? Please post a screenshot of the email and the email itself.

12-07-2010, 08:39 PM #9
Fayez
Proof that i didnt do it. My friend on here which im disclaiming his name sent me this..

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Wow is that real?
He said you stole it man.
12-07-2010, 08:42 PM #10
.BoLTz
Banned
Originally posted by Dr.
Wow is that real?
He said you stole it man.

MY FRIEND GAVE THAT TO ME AT 3:35 THROUGH TINYPIC!!! I dont know him in real life though. Dude i dont have the damn account btw im posting proof of emails

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo