02-27-2016, 02:08 PM #1
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute against: ReK
Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
Shop: You must login or register to view this content.
Money: $8

Reason: Recently I purchased a zombies rank from this guy because I trusted him as I bought a duplication from him in the passed. However prior to buying the rank off him I asked him if the leaderboards would be working. He replied with "Yeah", so I went ahead with this service. Now when I went onto my account I noticed he had done the duplication the kills and deaths was working etc, but my round wasn't counting towards my leaderboard. So I asked him could you sort this out or refund me. He said that he isn't going to refund as he said it was working for him prior to him trying, within the process he said that he videoed the leaderboards working. So I asked him if he could show me the video as we could both be seeing something different. then he just deleted me because he doesn't want to refund. I have tried to negotiate with him, but isn't any resolution between us.

I do hope you could maybe talk to him and ask him if he could refund me and I would reset my rank before he would do this. He seems to think that for some reason I'm lying about all this leaderboard thing, but to be totally honest why would I want to make a big fuss about this if it wasn't true.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
03-01-2016, 07:33 PM #47
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo