02-27-2016, 02:08 PM #1
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Dispute against: ReK
Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
Shop: You must login or register to view this content.
Money: $8

Reason: Recently I purchased a zombies rank from this guy because I trusted him as I bought a duplication from him in the passed. However prior to buying the rank off him I asked him if the leaderboards would be working. He replied with "Yeah", so I went ahead with this service. Now when I went onto my account I noticed he had done the duplication the kills and deaths was working etc, but my round wasn't counting towards my leaderboard. So I asked him could you sort this out or refund me. He said that he isn't going to refund as he said it was working for him prior to him trying, within the process he said that he videoed the leaderboards working. So I asked him if he could show me the video as we could both be seeing something different. then he just deleted me because he doesn't want to refund. I have tried to negotiate with him, but isn't any resolution between us.

I do hope you could maybe talk to him and ask him if he could refund me and I would reset my rank before he would do this. He seems to think that for some reason I'm lying about all this leaderboard thing, but to be totally honest why would I want to make a big fuss about this if it wasn't true.

Proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
02-27-2016, 03:31 PM #2
Originally posted by MQGQ View Post
Dispute against: ReK
Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
Shop: You must login or register to view this content.
Money: $8

Reason: Recently I purchased a zombies rank from this guy because I trusted him as I bought a duplication from him in the passed. However prior to buying the rank off him I asked him if the leaderboards would be working. He replied with "Yeah", so I went ahead with this service. Now when I went onto my account I noticed he had done the duplication the kills and deaths was working etc, but my round wasn't counting towards my leaderboard. So I asked him could you sort this out or refund me. He said that he isn't going to refund as he said it was working for him prior to him trying, within the process he said that he videoed the leaderboards working. So I asked him if he could show me the video as we could both be seeing something different. then he just deleted me because he doesn't want to refund. I have tried to negotiate with him, but isn't any resolution between us.

I do hope you could maybe talk to him and ask him if he could refund me and I would reset my rank before he would do this. He seems to think that for some reason I'm lying about all this leaderboard thing, but to be totally honest why would I want to make a big fuss about this if it wasn't true.

Proof:

Seems like it could be a misunderstanding issue. Maybe we can sort a partial refund, it is possible that ReK cannot fully resolve this. I will await his response.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
02-27-2016, 09:45 PM #3
ReK
Prestige Service Provider
whoops accidentally double posted. Post is below
Last edited by ReK ; 02-27-2016 at 10:00 PM.
02-27-2016, 09:45 PM #4
ReK
This is me recording his leaderboard before playing a game of Solo Giants (hes not on it)
[video]https://youtu.be/ZRYz_u-bfn8[/video]

This is his leaderboard after I join and end a solo Giants game (hes on it now psn is MQgQ)
02-28-2016, 12:10 AM #5
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ReK View Post
This is me recording his leaderboard before playing a game of Solo Giants (hes not on it)
[video]https://youtu.be/ZRYz_u-bfn8[/video]

This is his leaderboard after I join and end a solo Giants game (hes on it now psn is MQgQ)

I'm level 166 how is it possible for you to have got to that round on level 36, that glitched over when you did the duplication. Also within your video you can see that the rounds aren't visible for more than one player - due to the duplication not working. I have tried several times on each maps and not once did it count towards my leaderboard.
02-28-2016, 12:12 AM #6
ReK
I'm level 166 how is it possible for you to have got to that round on level 36, that glitched over when you did the duplication. Also within your video you can see that the rounds aren't visible for more than one player - due to the duplication not working. I have tried several times on each maps and not once did it count towards my leaderboard.

Leaderboards show 36 as max level (which is why it shows 36 as my level. and no that didn't glitch over because leaderboards dont glitch over. You know that because you had to play a game initially to get your kills working). Go on alltime leaderboards and everyone shows as 36. And the rounds arent visible and updated because you havent played in every map with every variation of people.
Last edited by ReK ; 02-28-2016 at 12:16 AM.
02-28-2016, 12:31 AM #7
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
Leaderboards show 36 as max level (which is why it shows 36 as my level. and no that didn't glitch over because leaderboards dont glitch over. You know that because you had to play a game initially to get your kills working). Go on alltime leaderboards and everyone shows as 36. And the rounds arent visible and updated because you havent played in every map with every variation of people.

I got to round 23 on the new zombies map with 4 players, and it never counted towards the leaderboard. You either do a proper re-test and get it sorted, or give me refund
02-28-2016, 01:35 AM #8
ReK
I got to round 23 on the new zombies map with 4 players, and it never counted towards the leaderboard. You either do a proper re-test and get it sorted, or give me refund

You changed your login info, so I can't confirm that. I just made a completely new account to test it out on since you have your info changed and it works 100%. Give me your account info and I will prove it by putting you on the leader boards and screenshotting it and we can finally be done with this
02-28-2016, 08:31 AM #9
MQGQ
Can’t trickshot me!
You changed your login info, so I can't confirm that. I just made a completely new account to test it out on since you have your info changed and it works 100%. Give me your account info and I will prove it by putting you on the leader boards and screenshotting it and we can finally be done with this

A proper test is by us going into a lobby together,by you joining me then us playing one match you will take a screenshot of the leaderboard afterwards then I will. I don't trust you on my account anymore.
02-28-2016, 11:49 AM #10
ReK
A proper test is by us going into a lobby together,by you joining me then us playing one match you will take a screenshot of the leaderboard afterwards then I will. I don't trust you on my account anymore.

You don't trust me on your account anymore? Probably because you have a hopeless case here. You trust me with your account for all this time and now you suddenly "dont trust me on your account anymore" This is starting to become a joke.

Heres a video that proves leaderboards with my service work fine. Your account got reset by Treyarch before I did the glitch for you so if you DO have any problems with your leaderboard it has everything to do with that and nothing to do with my service. So was I wrong in saying leaderboards work? Absolutely not. Your main case of argument is that you asked me "With your service do the leaderboards work" and I replied "Yeah" which the video I just uploaded clearly proves they do. My TOS states that there are no refunds in any case unless I fail to do a recovery and I did not fail it in any way. I have wasted enough time over this and would like this dispute to be closed.

TLDR: Video shows leaderboards with my service work fine, the pic i uploaded before on his account shows the leaderboards work fine, My TOS states there are no refunds unless I fail to do a recovery, His account was BANNED and RESET by treyarch prior to me doing the service so if anything is wrong at all with his account that has everything to do with it; but the leaderboards from my service do work 100% from the proof I've shown.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo