04-23-2016, 03:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Zane
Accused Scammer's Profile : You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Bought a platinum service that was never provided day 19 April
Proof of ONSITE contact You must login or register to view this content.

Proof that NGU User and KiK user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
KiK Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact ; You must login or register to view this content.
When did this happen: 18/04/2016 - You must login or register to view this content.

How did you purchase: PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; proof 1 - You must login or register to view this content. proof 2 - You must login or register to view this content.
His request asking the money and claiming he would be doing in the next day : proof - You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 20 Dollars, plus taxes

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He tried to do the service 2 and half days after my contact when he said he would be doing this next day first in the morning, since he has trophies folders only he got the error d55, because my account isnt compatible, but normally you can verify this on the bruteforce application before resigning, he told me to create a dummie account and i actually did, but since he never logged in it or neither got a save from it to resign hout giving any esplanation, i ended gaving up on the service and looked for another ngu member who accepted to do this for me, i gently asked for a refund several times even after the error he got and he allways said that couldnt be possible, since he allready started resigning, i waited more 48 hours for a solution and nothing came up, neither the service or a refund, so i decided to chargeback on paypal, and user Zane almost immediatly wrote a message on KiK crying about this stating he could dispute on ngu, and i tried one last time to esplain he doesnt have any reason because he cannot charge 20 bucks for something he didnt do, and told him i would open the dispute myself, even yesterday esplained this situation on his Trophy shop and asked a refund, he never cared or gave attention to this so i give up on getting a solution with this user, some people just because they have some reputation, think they can and have the right to do whatever they want to new users.

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and doesnt provide the service he offers, he also refuses to refund money or reply to his costumers like he should do, all he keeps doing is getting non mature excuses claiming he had no time or was busy this week and the person who pays for a service doesnt have any obligation to wait for the seller disponibility, from the moment several arrangements where proposed and seller never make it in time, i allready opened a charge back too on paypal, first time i brought on NGU i lost 50 Bucks, i am not going to lose again more 20, so the user should be punished. Thank You!
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 04-23-2016 at 04:11 AM.
05-07-2016, 04:15 PM #38
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Update, please..

Here

You must login or register to view this content.
05-08-2016, 01:50 PM #39
hello, i contacted paypal thursday because of this situation, and they said there was some kind of problem, but it looks like it wasnt Zane side problem since they in fact had information that he did refund the money allready, but they had to close the dispute so i could receive the money, i got it now,with a email from paypal saying the dispute was resolved, so yeah finally problem solved after 467464 days, i still think all this situation could have been resolved in a more friendly way but whatever, i got my money back so thats the most important thing, Zane could have been a bit more serious than this but its cool, all solved now, thank you Insight for your time and i hope next time you believe a bit more on what a serious person claims because i didnt have any money until today! Btw Zane i hope you can remove the youtube paypal information because there is plenty of personal information there just in case. Thanks and good luck .
05-08-2016, 05:56 PM #40
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
hello, i contacted paypal thursday because of this situation, and they said there was some kind of problem, but it looks like it wasnt Zane side problem since they in fact had information that he did refund the money allready, but they had to close the dispute so i could receive the money, i got it now,with a email from paypal saying the dispute was resolved, so yeah finally problem solved after 467464 days, i still think all this situation could have been resolved in a more friendly way but whatever, i got my money back so thats the most important thing, Zane could have been a bit more serious than this but its cool, all solved now, thank you Insight for your time and i hope next time you believe a bit more on what a serious person claims because i didnt have any money until today! Btw Zane i hope you can remove the youtube paypal information because there is plenty of personal information there just in case. Thanks and good luck .

Glad that it has been resolved.

Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo