04-16-2011, 04:30 PM #1
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, i am willing to pay, Paypal for my request, please PM me your offers.....

1. Darksiders (got someone on this) :y:

2. Bioshock 2 (i need to get this done, someone, anybody) i got my own game save if that helps, they are welcome to use game save hacks, im ok with that...

3. Red Dead Redemption (need someone for this)

4. Brink (still need someone for this)

5. Shadow: Chaotic Warrior (i had someone that said they can do this but they punked out on me and my brother)

Last edited by MysticDragon ; 01-19-2012 at 02:15 PM.
04-16-2011, 04:38 PM #2
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
Hello all, i am willing to pay, Paypal for my request, please PM me your offers.....

1. Tekken 6

2. Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (US Version)

3. Crysis 2 (if anyone can plat it yet)

4. Bioshock 2

5. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (i just need one trophy for the plat, AEOM)

6. Damnation

7. X-Men: Wolverine

8. Darksiders

no1 can plat crysis 2 u have to wait 6 months
04-16-2011, 04:40 PM #3
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by All View Post
no1 can plat crysis 2 u have to wait 6 months

thats cool, ok, i will take that off now then, thanks :bro:
04-16-2011, 05:08 PM #4
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
If you have two people on your friend list with AC:B, then AEOM is a very easy trophy to unlock assuming they understand the process.
04-16-2011, 07:22 PM #5
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Only ForeverBailey and myself offer Darksiders at the moment. However, I believe we are both shut down to complete our current deals.

I am buying another copy of Wolverine sometime in the near future, so I can do that one at a later date/time. I am unsure when I will buy a new copy of it.

PM RobbyTheReaper for Tekken 6 as he is an absolute beast at that game.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

RobbyTheReaper
04-16-2011, 08:26 PM #6
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Man
If you have two people on your friend list with AC:B, then AEOM is a very easy trophy to unlock assuming they understand the process.

unfortunately i got 98% in AC Brotherhood, that other 2 percent for that one damn trophy, I suck.... >:( so thats why i am handing that part over....i already trade with a team

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Only ForeverBailey and myself offer Darksiders at the moment. However, I believe we are both shut down to complete our current deals.

I am buying another copy of Wolverine sometime in the near future, so I can do that one at a later date/time. I am unsure when I will buy a new copy of it.

PM RobbyTheReaper for Tekken 6 as he is an absolute beast at that game.

ok Shadow, thanks for the update, i know what you mean by being busy because i just opened my shop, now i am swamped :megusta: lol
04-16-2011, 08:37 PM #7
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
unfortunately i got 98% in AC Brotherhood, that other 2 percent for that one damn trophy, I suck.... >:( so thats why i am handing that part over....i already trade with a team

98%, including the DLC?

I could do AEOTM but it would mean renting the game. I just need to make sure I can get people together to help me out.
04-16-2011, 08:43 PM #8
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Man
98%, including the DLC?

I could do AEOTM but it would mean renting the game. I just need to make sure I can get people together to help me out.

oh that, yeah, uhhh :confused: i forgot about that, lol no, i dont need the DLC, i just need AEOTM (so that means i got what, uhhh 84% or something)
04-16-2011, 08:46 PM #9
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
oh that, yeah, uhhh :confused: i forgot about that, lol no, i dont need the DLC, i just need AEOTM (so that means i got what, uhhh 84% or something)

Yeah, it's something like that. But like I said, I could do it but need to find people to help me first
04-16-2011, 08:46 PM #10
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back

****ing lag, sorry for the double post.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo