04-16-2011, 04:30 PM #1
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello all, i am willing to pay, Paypal for my request, please PM me your offers.....

1. Darksiders (got someone on this) :y:

2. Bioshock 2 (i need to get this done, someone, anybody) i got my own game save if that helps, they are welcome to use game save hacks, im ok with that...

3. Red Dead Redemption (need someone for this)

4. Brink (still need someone for this)

5. Shadow: Chaotic Warrior (i had someone that said they can do this but they punked out on me and my brother)

Last edited by MysticDragon ; 01-19-2012 at 02:15 PM.
04-27-2011, 07:26 PM #20
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
**Update, Red Dead Redemption
06-17-2011, 11:01 PM #21
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
ok, new update....
06-17-2011, 11:28 PM #22
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
I am pretty sure only ForeverBailey and myself ever offered Darksiders. Idk if she is still open or not as I havent seen her post on the forums for some time now. I'm retired, so yeah....

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

MysticDragon
06-18-2011, 02:53 PM #23
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I am pretty sure only ForeverBailey and myself ever offered Darksiders. Idk if she is still open or not as I havent seen her post on the forums for some time now. I'm retired, so yeah....

yeah, i read that in your shop...and thats another thing about ForeverBailey I know she was having some issues (but Astro Zombie said he can do it...so i probably will check back with him)
06-18-2011, 03:06 PM #24
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
yeah, i read that in your shop...and thats another thing about ForeverBailey I know she was having some issues (but Astro Zombie said he can do it...so i probably will check back with him)

oh yeah I forgot about him. My bad. Yeah I remember he was offering some R2S plats and Darksiders was one of them.
06-29-2011, 03:51 AM #25
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
update :y: lets keep this ball rolling Smile
06-29-2011, 07:28 AM #26
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
RDR

I might be able to help you with this man, I dont know if the video store I rent fro still has a copy though. Sorry, i they dont Im not reallyinterested in buying it. How much do you have on it?

The following user thanked Smokin420 for this useful post:

MysticDragon
06-29-2011, 12:45 PM #27
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
I know D-rock is offering Brink. And I might be able to help on BioShock 2. I used to offer RDR but I didn't want to ruin the game experience with doing it to many times. But maybe we could work something out. Winky Winky

The following user thanked FoxkaZ for this useful post:

MysticDragon
06-29-2011, 06:16 PM #28
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Kelston, Foxkaz...i really and truly appreciate it (really i do) but since i hate and i mean with a passion i hate Grand Theft Auto games. All I have is 1% in it, so i am gonna need the whole thing (if you want to work as a team i am ok with that...we can work something out, either way)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo