07-27-2011, 03:20 PM #1
Liam
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys just wondering if anyone can try and fill in the gaps in my trophy list for me, my list can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

I can offer borderlands platinum with Dr Ned & Robot Revolutions DLC or prototype platinum for other platinums, I can also offer all Burnout Paradise DLC. I will also be paying in $$ or vbux depending on the circumstances for the trophie(s)

I'm also looking for quite recent but easy platinums. post what you can offer and I'll see if we can come to a deal

Currently looking for:

Fat princess - Gladiator trophy and possibly 'who's your daddy' & 'ring sting' trophies
Dead to rights retribution - All DLC
Rag doll kung fu - All trophies except for:
-Rag doll apprentice
-Learning the ropes
-Mover and shaker
Pain - Any trophies
Stacking - All DLC

And just about any other gaps you can fill on my trophy card which you can see if you follow the link above!
Last edited by Liam ; 08-14-2011 at 12:21 PM.
08-03-2011, 07:38 PM #11
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Socom 100% + Platinum for 500k vBux then
08-03-2011, 07:41 PM #12
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Ben
I see you offer PROTOTYPE and Borderlands, would you be so kind to accept vBux for any of the two or not?

I only accept plat or ££
08-03-2011, 07:43 PM #13
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by VxR View Post
I only accept plat or ££

Argh OK mate, would you accept vBux for a few easy trophies, I just need a few, have a look.. You must login or register to view this content. :y:
08-03-2011, 07:45 PM #14
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Ben
Argh OK mate, would you accept vBux for a few easy trophies, I just need a few, have a look.. You must login or register to view this content. :y:

I was just looking at your thread before you quoted me lol. I don't have any of those games sorry
08-03-2011, 07:46 PM #15
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by VxR View Post
I was just looking at your thread before you quoted me lol. I don't have any of those games sorry

:wtf: you don't have any? OK well I quoted you on your other thread so have a look Awesome face
08-04-2011, 03:23 AM #16
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
is 400k vBux a reasinable price ?

ill do all my v bux for he plat, or ill trade you the plat for one of my accountsAwesome face

You must login or register to view this content.
08-04-2011, 04:02 AM #17
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Smoke. View Post
ill do all my v bux for he plat, or ill trade you the plat for one of my accountsAwesome face

You must login or register to view this content.

Hey
I will plat your account for 400k vBux ( you're a few posts short )
give me your account info and i'll have that synced tomorrow afternoon (it's 6am here so i will go to sleep for now lol)
08-04-2011, 04:11 AM #18
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
Hey
I will plat your account for 400k vBux ( you're a few posts short )
give me your account info and i'll have that synced tomorrow afternoon (it's 6am here so i will go to sleep for now lol)

how many posts do i need for 400k? is their any way u can do it now? :embarrassed:
08-04-2011, 04:21 AM #19
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
PM me your account info, you will pay 360k when received plat and 40k some other day when you have them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo