07-27-2011, 03:20 PM #1
Liam
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys just wondering if anyone can try and fill in the gaps in my trophy list for me, my list can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

I can offer borderlands platinum with Dr Ned & Robot Revolutions DLC or prototype platinum for other platinums, I can also offer all Burnout Paradise DLC. I will also be paying in $$ or vbux depending on the circumstances for the trophie(s)

I'm also looking for quite recent but easy platinums. post what you can offer and I'll see if we can come to a deal

Currently looking for:

Fat princess - Gladiator trophy and possibly 'who's your daddy' & 'ring sting' trophies
Dead to rights retribution - All DLC
Rag doll kung fu - All trophies except for:
-Rag doll apprentice
-Learning the ropes
-Mover and shaker
Pain - Any trophies
Stacking - All DLC

And just about any other gaps you can fill on my trophy card which you can see if you follow the link above!
Last edited by Liam ; 08-14-2011 at 12:21 PM.
08-14-2011, 07:07 AM #29
dyear20
Trophy Hunter
i can offer you these games CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Hasbro Family Game Night, The Godfather II and could also do plat4plat (PSN Card in Sig)
Last edited by dyear20 ; 08-14-2011 at 07:12 AM.
08-21-2011, 06:20 PM #30
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by VxR View Post
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can try and fill in the gaps in my trophy list for me, my list can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

I can offer borderlands platinum with Dr Ned & Robot Revolutions DLC or prototype platinum for other platinums, I can also offer all Burnout Paradise DLC. I will also be paying in $$ or vbux depending on the circumstances for the trophie(s)

I'm also looking for quite recent but easy platinums. post what you can offer and I'll see if we can come to a deal

Currently looking for:

Fat princess - Gladiator trophy and possibly 'who's your daddy' & 'ring sting' trophies
-Rag doll apprentice
-Learning the ropes
-Mover and shaker
Pain - Any trophies
Stacking - All DLC

And just about any other gaps you can fill on my trophy card which you can see if you follow the link above!

I offer Dead To Rights Retribution DLC for $20
08-21-2011, 06:24 PM #31
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
I offer Dead To Rights Retribution DLC for $20

the dlc is very easy and fast to get, not worth $20 besides i can only pay in vbux atm
08-23-2011, 03:49 PM #32
King K
Banned
Originally posted by VxR View Post
Hi guys just wondering if anyone can try and fill in the gaps in my trophy list for me, my list can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

Currently looking for:

-Rag doll apprentice
-Learning the ropes
-Mover and shaker
Pain - Any trophies
Stacking - All DLC

i can do 2 pain trophies:

Helmet PI - Bronze Trophy - Give the Gladiator a ride in the Sports Car
Blockbuster - Bronze Trophy - Use a tank to blow up the Castle Tower

both are reasonably hard to get despite being bronze. how can u give for this?
08-26-2011, 12:21 AM #33
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by Liam View Post

Currently looking for:

-Rag doll apprentice
-Learning the ropes
-Mover and shaker
Pain - Any trophies
Stacking - All DLC

I can you Ring Sting and Who's Your Dady (Fat Princess), taking paypal. These two are tricky though.
08-26-2011, 12:55 AM #34
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Liam View Post
the dlc is very easy and fast to get, not worth $20 besides i can only pay in vbux atm

i think m4carbine offers rag doll
08-26-2011, 09:44 AM #35
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Julian View Post
I can you Ring Sting and Who's Your Dady (Fat Princess), taking paypal. These two are tricky though.

I don't have any atm & im guessing you don't need vBux. These aren't that tricky if you have the ability to get max players in your game, i can only get 9 per team.

Originally posted by All View Post
i think m4carbine offers rag doll

thanks man
Last edited by Liam ; 08-26-2011 at 09:49 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo