07-27-2011, 03:20 PM #1
Liam
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys just wondering if anyone can try and fill in the gaps in my trophy list for me, my list can be found here: You must login or register to view this content.

I can offer borderlands platinum with Dr Ned & Robot Revolutions DLC or prototype platinum for other platinums, I can also offer all Burnout Paradise DLC. I will also be paying in $$ or vbux depending on the circumstances for the trophie(s)

I'm also looking for quite recent but easy platinums. post what you can offer and I'll see if we can come to a deal

Currently looking for:

Fat princess - Gladiator trophy and possibly 'who's your daddy' & 'ring sting' trophies
Dead to rights retribution - All DLC
Rag doll kung fu - All trophies except for:
-Rag doll apprentice
-Learning the ropes
-Mover and shaker
Pain - Any trophies
Stacking - All DLC

And just about any other gaps you can fill on my trophy card which you can see if you follow the link above!
Last edited by Liam ; 08-14-2011 at 12:21 PM.
07-31-2011, 01:39 PM #2
Originally posted by VxR View Post
Looking for any OFW plats..

-Socom
-Prince of Persia

and just about any other platinum. I will be paying in vBux since they are OFW or I can do a plat4plat trade. I can currently do prototype and borderlands platinums. I can also offer borderlands dlc which includes Dr Ned & Robot Revolutions

i can do u ashes cricket,terminator, bioshock, bioshock jap plats for a plat in return
07-31-2011, 01:54 PM #3
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by giles0308 View Post
i can do u ashes cricket,terminator, bioshock, bioshock jap plats for a plat in return

So those 3 for a prototype platinum?
08-03-2011, 04:13 PM #4
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
I can get you Socom: Confrontation platinum + 100% ( I got DLC ) for a $10 PSN card

(this plat is using a hacked save, trophy earning dates will all be the same but no one ever got banned from PSN because of that)
08-03-2011, 06:35 PM #5
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
I can get you Socom: Confrontation platinum + 100% ( I got DLC ) for a $10 PSN card

(this plat is using a hacked save, trophy earning dates will all be the same but no one ever got banned from PSN because of that)
$10 is too much for an instant plat, at most you will get is vBux
08-03-2011, 06:37 PM #6
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
is 400k vBux a reasinable price ?
08-03-2011, 06:41 PM #7
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
is 400k vBux a reasinable price ?

Sure I'll give u 500 but only if you can do it
08-03-2011, 07:16 PM #8
daj0k3r
Dam losers
You might as well take out Pain. It is one of the hardest 100% out there and you need to buy DLC as well for the 40+ trophies it has. I don't want to burst your bubble, but you're not going to get a trade or vbux for that, unless you can do like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Happy
08-03-2011, 07:33 PM #9
--Ben-
I SPEAK MY MIND!
Originally posted by VxR View Post
Looking for any OFW plats..

-Socom
-Prince of persia

I am also looking for 100% on these minis or a higher percentage

-PAIN
-Tetris

and just about any other platinum. I will be paying in vBux since they are OFW or I can do a plat4plat trade. I can currently do prototype and borderlands platinums. I can also offer borderlands dlc which includes Dr Ned & Robot Revolutions

I see you offer PROTOTYPE and Borderlands, would you be so kind to accept vBux for any of the two or not?
08-03-2011, 07:35 PM #10
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
You might as well take out Pain. It is one of the hardest 100% out there and you need to buy DLC as well for the 40+ trophies it has. I don't want to burst your bubble, but you're not going to get a trade or vbux for that, unless you can do like Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Happy

I actually edited pain into the list, didn't changevthe vbux part

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo