Post: Is it possible to Derank yourself from 11th Prestige?
11-04-2011, 07:48 PM #1
HowsMySHOOTING
Watch the skies, traveler
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I joined a lobby and automatically got 11th prestige a REALLY long time ago on WaW. Now today I read a thread about it displaying your older Call of Duty prestige's on your MW3 Playercard. I really don't want it to show 11th WAW because I will most likely get reported by everyone.

Whenever I try to derank myself I get an error and it sets me back to 11th. I just want to know if maybe I should try another patch or if there is a certain way to get off of 11th prestige. Is it even possible with the error?

If you deranked yourself from 11th prestige let me know how I'll rep you!

The following user thanked HowsMySHOOTING for this useful post:

User23434

The following user groaned HowsMySHOOTING for this awful post:

Classy.
11-04-2011, 08:04 PM #2
JokerLol
Climbing up the ladder
Im guessing flame means no? xD
just a guess though... o.O
11-04-2011, 08:05 PM #3
HowsMySHOOTING
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
yes its so fuking shity ARFDSvidsnï dfnj fnj nj:FU:

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

maybe we need to use this code to derank us selfs ?

defaultStatsInit

? :cry:

Hopefully it works I'm getting the game monday so I need to be reset soon so I can make myself 10th, A few people said they have found ways to derank though
11-04-2011, 08:06 PM #4
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
i was 11th on waw but u just clicked 10th perstige in one of the patches i had & now im not 11th
11-04-2011, 08:08 PM #5
HowsMySHOOTING
Originally posted by Hensley7 View Post
i was 11th on waw but u just clicked 10th perstige in one of the patches i had & now im not 11th

Which patch did you use? & Were you still 10th when you quit game and went back on cause thats when you usually get sent back
11-04-2011, 08:16 PM #6
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
shit , i honestly dont know :wtf: i thought it was demonic from studman ... but not sure
11-04-2011, 08:17 PM #7
Default Avatar
COD
if you go on w@w and join a match there will be somebody who hacks, just ask them.

The following user groaned COD for this awful post:

User23434
11-04-2011, 08:18 PM #8
HowsMySHOOTING
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
what patch did you USE :FU: ???????? ITS LIFE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW !

Which patch do you have that doesnt work? I have bzh's patch on and 10th never sticks..
11-04-2011, 08:21 PM #9
this is correct i joined a modded lobby some months ago on waw and got auto ranked upto prestige 11 i asked the guy to derank me and he said he would do it via the hack menu and he said what prestige did i want and he did it for me

you can do it its just finding someone with a modded lobby although i doubt thats too hard on waw now

The following user groaned benson81 for this awful post:

User23434
11-04-2011, 08:21 PM #10
QSOX
Bounty hunter
i was told a long time ago to put it back to any prestige you want and leave w@w on for a few hours to give it time to update. not tried it, im just saying what i was told.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo