05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
06-02-2013, 01:51 AM #83
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
I don't know how this game could get any worse its to the point where you don't even need a jb to hack it lol

just like mw2 cfg fags are infection everyone, cod4 is still the best game theirs not alot of people hacking it but theirs a SHIT load of noobs
06-02-2013, 01:53 AM #84
Originally posted by 847 View Post
just like mw2 cfg fags are infection everyone, cod4 is still the best game theirs not alot of people hacking it but theirs a SHIT load of noobs

I enjoy cod4 it was the game I grew up on.. where it all started for me lol well its my childhood. then it got ruined with hacks
06-02-2013, 02:02 AM #85
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SneakyJew View Post
I enjoy cod4 it was the game I grew up on.. where it all started for me lol well its my childhood. then it got ruined with hacks

Yup lol
06-02-2013, 06:49 AM #86
Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits

sorry . but u are not the first one made stealth menu
kingmacng6 is the first

You must login or register to view this content.
06-02-2013, 06:57 AM #87
Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits

sorry . but u are not first one made stealth menu

kingmacng is first

06-02-2013, 09:12 PM #88

Credits

sorry . but u not first one made stealth menu

kingmacng6 is first

06-03-2013, 12:14 AM #89
Default Avatar
lkkl
:y: whats the code to make it stealth
06-03-2013, 04:24 AM #90
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by lkkl View Post
:y: whats the code to make it stealth

not going to release it
06-03-2013, 07:08 PM #91
not going to release it

are you not going to release the menu or the code?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo