05-28-2013, 05:41 AM #1
Savage_847
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally recorded the first ever stealth mod menu made by me and you know it was me cause theirs no other stealth menu, this menu is not finished and will be finish soon, this works for host and non host as you can see i was using it too its like the Mw2 mod menus.

Credits
ComgeniesModz: For recording
Correy: For his gamesave editor

The following 15 users say thank you to Savage_847 for this useful post:

Ansity., ComgeniesModz, CreZiiino, Fredo Santana, FutureOps, GodofHosting, Gunoftruth, IGOTHOSTx-, ItsFrzky, James90, JRHEAT41, KadenxC28, makeabce, NickBeHaxing, xASxcjbeast
06-03-2013, 07:26 PM #92
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xASxcjbeast View Post
are you not going to release the menu or the code?

the code

The following user thanked Savage_847 for this useful post:

makeabce
06-04-2013, 08:11 AM #93
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by 847 View Post
the code

You gonna release the codes yet?
I can only use this in private match, and i need to be host. :/
So all codes would be cool...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24909[/ATTACH]
06-04-2013, 10:25 AM #94
thanks man!!!!
06-04-2013, 11:10 PM #95
thats a patch not cfg cfg menus are unknown cmd and you have gsc sripts at the start dont lie to claim fame
06-05-2013, 04:42 AM #96
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by kingmacng6 View Post
thats a patch not cfg cfg menus are unknown cmd and you have gsc sripts at the start dont lie to claim fame

your stupid it says unknown command how is that not cfg? i dont want fame dumb ass it is cfg so shut the fuck up.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by makeabce View Post
You gonna release the codes yet?
I can only use this in private match, and i need to be host. :/
So all codes would be cool...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]24909[/ATTACH]

yeaa you can only use it if the host has the same menu but i got it to work xD
06-05-2013, 04:58 AM #97
makeabce
I defeated!
your stupid it says unknown command how is that not cfg? i dont want fame dumb ass it is cfg so shut the fuck up.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

yeaa you can only use it if the host has the same menu but i got it to work xD

Here is some pics of the menu base i created. :mmm: And i already found way how to get it non-host(Not good as host version)

You must login or register to view this content.

06-05-2013, 05:08 AM #98
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Here is some pics of the menu base i created. :mmm: And i already found way how to get it non-host(Not good as host version)

lol go online with it and your not going to see your menu cause it resets and if it does work it'll spam alot of things add me on ps3 "Savage_847"
06-05-2013, 05:13 AM #99
makeabce
I defeated!
lol go online with it and your not going to see your menu cause it resets and if it does work it'll spam alot of things add me on ps3 "Savage_847"

Nope. xD It works semi online[Hint: use bind and vstr.. Winky Winky ] Already added you longtime ago. Just no asnwer. And i g2g now,well later.
And like i told, this stealth method should not be released public,otherwise good bye w@w & whats left of it.
06-05-2013, 05:23 AM #100
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Nope. xD It works semi online[Hint: use bind and vstr.. Winky Winky ] Already added you longtime ago. Just no asnwer. And i g2g now,well later.
And like i told, this stealth method should not be released public,otherwise good bye w@w & whats left of it.

the menu resets after you go online cause the menu dont pop up if you go online i tryed it and dont tell me it does cause i created the method, whats your psn cause im getting lots of friend request, and i will release how to make it stealth cause you need some stuff so you can see your menu cause if you go on private match you'll get alot of spams.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo